Chapter Thirty Six- Lyra.

⚠️ WARNING! ⚠️

Lyra, Rose, and Poe May tick you off in this chapter. (Especially Lyra). Don't say I
didn't warn you.

We walk through the halls of the base, BB-8 rolling behind.

It has now been three days since Rey turned to the dark side and tried killing Rose. Three days since we spoke to her. Three days since Finn has spoken to us.

Everything has been slow and peaceful these days.

C.J. and I have been hanging out a lot more. He's nice, but he gets along with Rose more then he does with me.

They're basically the same person. Young adorable little fangirls.

Both say Poe and I would make a great couple.

And for some reason it doesn't annoy me like it used to. I still pretend, however. Since I don't want Poe to get any ideas that I like him. Cause I definitely don't. I like him as a friend but not a boyfriend. I'm serious. Not at all lying.

While we're walking through the halls, I see someone we haven't spoken to in days.

Finn.

I smile, quickly running towards him. My friends follow behind.

"What's wrong?" I ask, breaking apart.

"Nothing." He replies. "I'm just not in a great mood today."

"I can see that." Poe states. "What's up?"

Finn doesn't reply.

"Well," Rose begins. "I think I know what will cheer you up! We're hanging out tonight. You should come."

"Yeah we're going to the base café again." Poe says. "We haven't hung out there since Rey found out she was a Skywalker."

"Speaking of Rey." Finn cuts in. "Is she coming?"

Silence fills the hall.

"We haven't invited her.." C.J. says. "Oh, I'm C.J., by the way."

"You didn't invite her?" Finn asks. "We only go to that café when all of us come. What? Did you replace her with him?"

"She almost killed me." Rose says quietly.

"She wasn't in the right state of mind!"

"Yeah but she still did it!" Poe shouts back. "Ever since Rey got back, you have been different."

"You barely know me! You know her better!"

"Well, she's changed!" I say.

"Of course she has!" Finn says. "She was abandoned! She had no one. That would change a person! Of course it would! You think she should come back and be perfectly fine? Then you're stupid!"

"This is different." Poe argues.

"How is it different?"

"Finn! Did you not hear us? She tried killing Rose!" I shout. "How do you know she won't just snap back into that state of mind and kill us all?! She's crazy! She deserves to be locked up like the monster she is!"

"What?"

We turn around to see Rey, standing in the doorway of her bunk.

I then realize what I said.

"Um," I say. "hey, Rey,"

"Don't try to act like you didn't just say that I was crazy." Rey snaps. "You realize how lucky you are that you didn't die, Rose? Do know how many people my grandfather killed by force choking them? You part of the small amount of people who survived that. And one of those people are Orson Krennic!"

I sigh.

"Also, you guys think you are so innocent? Well I have you know, you are not." Rey replies. "If you know a secret and you don't tell your friend, then you are not a good friend. And I don't want to hear the 'it's not our secret to tell' crap. I've had just about enough of your guys' stupid excuses."

"Rey-"

"And Lyra? You suck. You are the worst friend." Rey states. "Talking about me behind my back? Calling me a monster? I ALREADY KNOW THAT!"

"Stop it!"

"You think I'm so dangerous?" Rey asks. "Why don't you just kill me?!"

"Please don't say that." Finn says.

"It's true." She states, then slams the door.

"For someone who claims to have loved her when she was little, you sure are mean to her." Finn states, beginning to walk off.

"Finn wait." I sigh.

"No," he says, turning back to us. "I don't want to see your faces for awhile."

And then he storms off.