Chapter Fifty Four- Luke.

Hard white ground, TIE-fighters and X-wings in battle, red streaks following the ships, the cracked ground...

And then Poe Dameron's death.

All it once the vision hits me.

"Luke," Leia says, her voice shaking as if she were startled by something as well. "I-I sense something. Something's going to happen? Someone's going to die."

"Yes," I reply, still shaken up by what I just witnessed.

Suddenly, Rey and Finn, along with their friends, rush in, looking scared.

"Luke," Finn says. "I saw it. The vision. Something ... something bad is going to happen. And it's going to be big."

"I know." I say. "I saw it as well."

"So did I." Rey states. "It was ... terrible."

"What was it?" Poe asks. "I know it was a vision, but what happened?"

The three of us glance towards him, knowing his possibly soon fate. Immediately realization washes over his face.

"No no no," he says, shaking his head. "don't look at me like that! Stop it!"

"Poe..." Finn trails. "you.. I- LUKE!"

"Something happened." I explain. "Or- more so, something will happen if we don't stop it."

"Come on, Skywalker, spit it out!" Lyra exclaims. "What. Happened?"

"BB-8 dies." Rey says silently, Poe's eyes widen. "And so does... Poe."

"What?!" Rose exclaims.

"Ah heck no!" Poe exclaims.

"His X-wing, it crashes ... and then, it explodes." I explain. "He doesn't make it. Neither does BB-8."

"No!" Lyra cries. "P-Poe isn't going to die, we-we'll stop it. Right? Th-that won't happen. Right?"

"We'll try." I assure. "We'll try our hardest to stop it from happening."

"Luke, I can't lose another family member!" Leia states. "I-I started losing family the I was born, and it just continued from there on out."

"And that ends here!" I tell her. "I can't keep any promises, but I can say we won't let Poe die."

"When does it happen?" Poe asks.

"Sadly, visions don't have a time of date which they take place in." Rey explains. "But we can assume it'll happen soon."

"We just have to stay calm." I state. "So we can get through this."

"This is bad, really really bad!" Poe says, pulling at his hair.

"That - right there," I say, pointing directly at him. "that's literally the total opposite of what I just said to do."

"How am I supposed to stay calm, Luke?" Poe demands. "I am going to die. BB-8 and I are going to be killed! I won't ever tell Lyra that I love her, or get married to her, or even start a family with her! There's so many things I'll never do. But I'm supposed to stay calm?! For real, Luke?"

Lyra's eyes widen in surprise at his words, immediately he realizes what he said.

"Well, on the bright side, you can scratch one of those things off the list." Finn states, earning a hard nudge to the stomach from Rey.

"I- um, I gotta go!" Poe exclaims, running off.

We turn to Lyra, seeing her shocked face.

"Well, that was something." She says awkwardly, her face bright red. "I should, um, probably go and check on him? Yeah, that's what I should do."

She silently walks off.

I sigh, turning to face the others.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm ecstatic." Rose says aloud. "Not that Poe is going to die, but that my ship is possibly taking off!"

"...Rosie, too soon." C.J. says.

"Sorry." Rose sighs. "Anyway, I gotta go, erm, write."

She then happily skips off.

~

We gathered the members into the base to explain everything.

Let's just say some took it better then the others.

There was some gasps, shouts, cries, and throwing things. While some of the others just sat there and listened.

This base is over the top extra.

"Hey, Luke," Rey greets, walking up to me. "how are you?"

"I've been better." I reply. "You?"

"...Same answer."

"You know, I've been thinking." I announce. "I've been trying to think of an answer to our problem for over thirteen years now. And finally, I believe I may have just came up with our answer."

"What is it?" Rey asks, suddenly interested in our conversation.

"It's time for the Jedi ... to end."

A/N:

So we are almost there. Almost to the end. Almost time to say 'see ya later' to the wonderful characters that have developed so much as the story went on.

What do you guys think of this chapter? I love hearing your opinions!

Thank you for reading (sorry if it doesn't make any sense and/or if it is stupid and badly written).

Only five days! Yay!

Also, I'd really appreciate if you kept this story's comment section spoiler free for awhile? I don't see the movie until the 17th.

Thank you guys, again. Bye!