Chapter Fifteen- Luke.

"Daddy? Why are you packing my things?" Kyra asked, holding onto her doll that her mother made for her as an infant. She stared at her father as he packed away all her things wondering why he was doing that. Her face brightened when she thought of an idea where they were going. "Are we going to go get Ben back?"

He looked over at her, a small frown on his face. "No, sweetie, we aren't." He said, she pouted.

"Are you getting rid of me, daddy?"

He froze at her words. Why the heck did he have to leave her? His little girl would never forgive him. "Kyra," he began, "What ever I have to do, I want you to know that you are my little girl and I love you." He said, trying not to break down in tears. He scooped his little girl up, she leaned her head on his shoulder and hugged him. A small tear went down her cheek.

"Come on, Luke, let's get this over with." Han said as he entered the room, taking the small bag filled with Kyra's things. They walked outside, Luke placed Kyra down so she could say bye to her friends.

Rose, Poe, and Lyra, Kyra's best friends, walked up to her. None of them knew what was happening, Poe had an idea though. "Daddy wants be to say bye, so bye." She said before she turned around and began to walk away.

"Kyra, wait." Rose said, running up to her friend. "What's wrong? Why are you leaving?"

"I don't know, my daddy won't tell me." She replied, looking down at her feet.

"Is he taking you on a trip? Oh oh! Is he taking you to Endor?! And if he is, can you bring me an Ewok home?!"

Kyra laughed slightly, "yes Rosie, if I go to Endor I will bring you an Ewok. If I can, of course." She said, Rose hugged her.

"Bye Kyra,"

"Bye Rosie,"

Kyra walked towards the ship, but she had one more thing she had to ask before she left. "Auntie Leia? Are you coming?"

Leia walked over, she scooped Kyra up in her arms and moved her bangs out of her face. "No, Kyra, I have to stay and watch the base." Leia said, Kyra frowned. "But you take care of yourself, okay?" Kyra nodded and Leia put on down on to the floor. "Bye sweetie."

"Bye Auntie Leia."

-

"Daddy, why are we leaving Auntie Leia? Won't she miss us if we live here? And what about Rosie? We need each other. We're best friends! And Poe needs me, he's reckless. He won't make it without me." Kyra rambled, barely stopping to take a breath. Han smiled, he would really miss that personality. She was one of the few people he actually cared about. Luke, on the other hand, didn't smile. He loved her personality. But he hated needing to leave her and her personality behind. It sucked. "And I want to be able to see Poe and Lyra's wedding!"

"But they aren't even getting married." Luke said, Kyra disagreed.

"Oh, but they are."

Luke couldn't help but laugh, her sweet sarcastic personality melted his heart.

The rest of the flight basically flew by. She chattered almost all of the flight, it wasn't till the end she actually fell asleep. Luke hoped she wouldn't wake up till they left. He didn't want to hear her screams and cries for him to come back. But he didn't want her to wake up scared and alone. Couldn't he just give her to his old former Jedi friend? He'd return. And she wouldn't let anything happen to her. Then there was the Bridger Family. Sure, Ezra probably wouldn't want to take in a little girl. He already has a teenager and a eleven year old daughter. But couldn't he just.. suck it up? Probably not. Tano is probably back undercover now that the Sith are rising again. And Bridger is well kinda, grumpy. No. He couldn't push her off onto other people. He'd just have to deal with it. Her new home is Jakku. They'll wipe her mind then leave. She will never remember any of this. Unless she met him again. Then it will all come back to her.