Chapter Twenty Seven- Finn.

"I just feel really bad about leaving her." I say, sitting in the chair next to Poe and Rose at the small base café. "What if she does something?"

"Finn, she won't do anything, okay?" Poe assures. "She'll be fine. Give her till tomorrow, and I bet she'll be feeling a lot better. She just needs to clear her head right now."

"I guess you're right." I sigh. "But wait, if you all knew, why didn't you tell me?"

"Rey's your best friend, and we knew if we told you, you'd tell her because you don't like keeping secrets from her." Lyra states. "Poe and I have the same relationship you and Rey have. Poe has never kept one secret from me and I haven't kept one from him. It's just how best friends work."

"Remember when I was someone's best friend?" Rose thinks aloud.

"We're all best friends!" I insist, she sighs.

"Sure."

"Oh crap!" Lyra says, quickly standing up and grabbing her grey jacket. "I gotta go, my parents want me to meet Bodhi and his son."

"Yea-what? Wh-why do you have t-to me-meet him?" Poe stutters, I smile.

Someone's jealous.

"Because, they want us to form some sort of friendship." Lyra sighs. "I don't know why, I have friends. I have you three and Rey."

"It's not bad to meet new people." Rose says. "It's actually kinda nice. You and C.J. will get along pretty well. Although he's a bit nicer than you."

"Excuse me?"

"You have a bit of a dark side." Rose shrugs, her eyes widening. "I-I'm not saying you're part of the dark side, I mean, you're not the brightest."

"I'm just messing with you, I know I'm not the nicest." Lyra chuckles. "I get it from both my parents. Oh, I really gotta go. Bye guys."

"Bye, Lyra,"

And then she leaves.

"You know, I should get back too." Rose says, standing up "I've got to clean my bunk a bit."

"I'm going, too." Poe says. "Not for any reason other than BB-8 has been complaining of me not spending enough time with him."

"Aww," Rose smiles. "you're wife is jealous?"

"ROSIE! For the last time I'm not going to marry BB!" Poe says, chasing her out. "He's my son!"

"Since when did my life become this?" I ask, taking a sip of my tea and then standing up.

~

"Rey! It's Finn!" I shout, knocking on her door in the morning. "I brought you food. Specifically, waffles and two strawberries with whip cream on top. I don't know if you like them, but- REY!"

"Finn!" Rose says, coming out of her own bunk. "Why're you yelling? It's only six. You know Lyra and Rey's bunks are right by each other, and that Lyra's not a morning person."

"Yeah, but..." I trail. "I have a feeling somethings wrong."

"Finn, Rey is fine," Rose assures. "she's probably sleeping in today. I doubt she slept a wink last night, after the news she's heard yesterday."

"You're probably right." I sigh. "But I just want to be sure."

"Huh, fine," Rose says, walking over to the door. "Did you try opening it?"

"Uh ... no," I admit. "I know Rey doesn't like when people open her door without asking. I don't know why. She's never in there and normally she leaves it open."