Chapter Eleven- Lyra.

I sit here, waiting, forever, or what feels like forever. Which in reality, it's only been two days. And I'm bored out of my mind. Why am I bored? I'm stuck in the jail of the First Order. Why am I here? Well, here's why:

I was sent out by the Resistance to spy on the First Order, with my partner in crime, Nathan Bridger. A force-sensitive rebel who never even uses the force. He is stubborn, maybe more stubborn than me, which is why I'm stuck in this prison. Basically he used the very little training he had to take out stormtroopers, which he actually had no training. At all. I tried to help but I got shot by the blaster, thankfully I was lucky enough for it to be on stun. But he was not so lucky, nope. Those stupid stormtroopers accidentally set it on the wrong setting. He died when I was only half conscious. Yep, I didn't even notice it. RIP, stupid.

I woke up with a pounding headache, to find myself chained up and guarded by stormtroopers. They asked me where the base was, I didn't answer. They stunned me again, still didn't answer. They kept torturing me over and over, still didn't answer. Then I got a lovely visit by a guy who used to be my best friend, Ben Solo, now referred to as Kylo Ren. His stupid presence was enough to answer, but I didn't give in.

And that's why I'm here, still chained and beaten. I hate these empire wannabe's.

"Lyra, are you ready to talk? Or are you still being stubborn?" Says the stupid, grey, robot-sounding, stormtrooper who goes by the name Captain Phasma.

"Look, Captain Asthma, I know nothing about this Resistance base, I am just a young, innocent, girl who just lost her only friend and is being abused by the First Order. Could you be a dear, and let this helpless girl out?" I beg. "If you do, I'll start saying your name right."

"Though that sounds quite tempting, I will not let you out. I have strict rules to make you talk. So guess what, dear, you gotta talk."

"Nope."

"Please?"

"Fine."

"Really!?"

"No."

"Just tell me something, anything! And you'll be free." She begs, she isn't really good at this. I mean, she really thinks I'll spill my guts? Well, the least I could do is make some fun out of this.

"Okay, I didn't want to do this. But..." I sigh, she steps closer.

"But what?" She gasps, standing uncomfortably close. Here goes nothing..

"I'm afraid of wookiees." I lie, smirking. I can only imagine how angry she is.

"What?"

"I don't know, it's just ever since I was lit—"

"NOT THAT!" She screams. "I mean anything about the base! Where is it?"

"Fine. It's on planet earth."

"Earth? Where is that at?" She asks.

"A galaxy far far away."

"CAN'T YOU BE A LITTLE SERIOUS!"

"What makes you think I'm not serious? Do you have any evidence?"

"No one would travel so far just to spy on the first order. Now be serious."

"Fine, it's on Alderaan."

"That was destroyed in the time of Darth Vader."

"Oh so little bucket head knows stuff? I'm shook."

"You know? I've waisted enough of my time. Prepare to die, Andor."

And with that, she storms away.

--

Im still sitting here, still chained, still hurt, still alone. Why won't they leave me alone? They know I won't talk, even if they tried to kill me. I'll die with this secret. And they know it.

How come Nathan and I had to do this? How come we didn't have backup? There's multiple people who would be willing to help. Heck, my parents would would help. I know they would. My mom always goes for killing stormtroopers. It's her hobby. And my dad, he would kill you if you messed with his family. That's how it's supposed to be.

That's enough.

I scan the room, desperately looking for an exit. I see the two stormtroopers making their way towards the door. With my hands chained up, I climb up the door, hiding above the entrance. They enter the room and look around, then they turn around.

That's my chance. I jump on them to knock them out. Then I run through the door they left open. And make my way towards the TIE-fighters. I take my hair down and use one of my pins to unlock my handcuffs. Finally, I can move them freely. I'm noticed when I'm already up in the air. I roll my eyes and laugh. Too late, stormy's.