Chapter Seventy One- Rey.

"How the heck am I supposed to fight with this thing!?" I think aloud, looking at my robotic arm as I try to move it's fingers.

Yesterday I got my arm after waiting a week for it to be made.

Yeah, I know. Weird sentence.

"Are you ready?" Finn asks, walking into the infirmary room.

"Mm-hm," I nod, taking my bag from the small table in the corner of the room, and stepping out.

Lyra, Ben, and I are finally being released today after spending almost a week in the infirmary. Don't worry, though, Ben wasn't hurt, they were just keeping an eye on him in case he tried to pull anything. Thankfully he didn't.

And that's not the only things going on today, since we're going to the First Order base to end it once and for all.

Today is going to be busy.

~

"Ah, Crait," Caden sighs, looking around the large white planet. "It may be a mess now, but at a time it was a home to me. I sure am gonna miss this place."

"Caden, don't be so dramatic." Bodhi replies. "You know we're going to visit."

"Oh," Caden says. "I didn't know that, actually."

Ben steps out of the base, making me flinch slightly. Although Ben isn't Kylo anymore, I still have trouble looking at him knowing all he's done. I just hope one day I can forgive him for everything, even though I know it will be hard.

"Hey, Rey?"

I turn around to see my dad, Luke, standing next to the falcon with his small bag of luggage, ready to go.

"Yes?" I ask. "Is something wrong?"

"No," he replies. "I was just wondering how your arm is?"

"It's ... it's better." I reply. "I mean, it's still sore, and sometimes it feels like my real arm is still there even though it's not, but it's okay."

"Ah, well, you'll get used to that." He informs. "Now, we should probably get going. Today is the day the first order will fall."

I smile at just the thought. The first order will fall. It almost feels unreal.

I follow Luke onto the falcon with the others, each one of us knowing this day will be the day the resistance won the war, freeing the galaxy from harm.

No, it's not over yet. We still have about nine more chapters to go!
Thank you for reading, I'm sorry it was more of a filler chapter. Today I was busy with my mom getting some last minute Christmas shopping done, and so I couldn't write.

Next chapter will be more fulfilling. I promise.

Anyway, goodnight y'all!