Chapter Fifty- Lyra.

"Where the heck is Poe?" I ask, walking inside of the main base. "I can't find him anywhere."

"Oh, I had him go and give Kylo a tray of food." Leia replies. "But that was awhile ago."

"He's not with you?" Finn asks.

"Oh, yes." I smile sarcastically. "He's right here next to me, just invisible at the moment. That is why you can't see him. Of course he isn't!"

"Lyra..." Rose says. "Sarcasm won't help."

"Whatever." I say, rolling my eyes. "Do you know where he is?"

"No." Rose replies. "But I could help you look for him, if you want."

"That'd be nice."

"There's a 78.6% chance you will find him dead." Kay replies, BeeBee makes a crying noise.

"BeeBee, don't listen to him." I say. "He's being a real-"

"-Alright, come on, Lyra." Rose sighs, quickly grabbing my arm and dragging me off.

~

"You seem on edge."

"What?" I ask as we walk throughout the base. "What do you mean?"

"You ... you seem on edge." She repeats. "You're like ready to go off. I've never seen you act like this before. What's causing it?"

"I don't know," I say quietly. "I guess I'm just coming to terms with stuff. Like, how Han is actually dead, and that Ben is actually evil. Everything is just hitting me all at once and I can't handle it. You know me, when things go wrong, I hide how I feel by using sarcasm and being an idiot. I've never been great with feelings. You know this. And now Poe is missing ... and I just fear.. what if he's dead, too?"

"You can't think like that." Rose replies. "If you don't have hope ... what do you have?"

"Well, you know what," I sigh. "sometimes it's hard to have hope. Sometimes you feel so hopeless ... that you feel lonely. You feel everyone's left you. And I can't help feel that way."

"...Lyra," Rose says. "I didn't know you felt like this. I'm sorry."

"It's fine." I state. "I'm fine. I'll get over it. Or I'll try ... I promise."

"Well, you're welcome to talk to me anytime." Rose smiles.

"Thanks." I grin.

"That's what friends are for."

I look down, and see something very unexpected.

"Poe!" I cry, rushing towards the still figure, I quickly place to fingers to his wrist, checking for his pulse.

It's there.

"Thank goodness,"

"Poe?!" Rose gasps. "Poe, please, come on! Wake up!"

Not knowing anything else to do, I slap him across the face. Hard.

"Ouch!" He exclaims, shooting up. "What was that for?"

"Poe - thank the Force!" I exclaim, bringing him into a hug. "I thought you died."

"Why would you- oh gosh," Poe states, eyes widening. "Where is he? Where is that idiot?!"

"Who?" Rose asks.

"Kylo!" Poe shouts. "Where is he?"

"I don't know." I admit, keeping my voice low. "I have no idea. Do you remember what all happened?"

"Well," Poe sighs. "I remember I went down here to give him his food, and well, then he took the tray and hit me over the head with it. I blacked out - but of course you know that. And then I guess he escaped."

"Goodness, Poe!" I shout. "How did he escape? Did you walk into his cell?"

"Yeah, of course I did!"

"Y-you IDIOT!" I scream. "You're supposed to SLIP IT UNDER the cell! You're so stupid!"

"Me?" Poe asks, offended. "You guys didn't notice I was missing for hours! If you would've noticed sooner, then perhaps you would've been able to catch him!"

"Come on-"

"-Gosh Poe," I say. "you're blaming this on me?"

"You're blaming it on me!" Poe shouts.

"You know what? I can't believe I was worried about you-"

"GUYS!" Rose shouts. "Stop it right now. You're acting like children."

"Children would be smarter then him."

Poe glares at me. "Idiot."

"Stupid."

"Stop it!" Rose says. "BeeBee thinks you're dead Poe, you need to show him you're not."

~

After Poe has been checked for a concussion, which he thankfully doesn't have, we go to a meeting at the main base.

Everyone is there.

Including C.J. and his father, Mr. Rook.

I have an idea why they called this meeting, especially since we alerted Leia about the news.

"Hello," Leia greets. "as you know, I am General Leia Organa, and well, I called this meeting to tell you all that Kylo Ren has escaped from his cell."

Everyone gasps, whispering stuff.

"Now, I know this is scary for all of us, but we need to keep our heads on straight." Leia continues. "We will find their base, and we will take them down. Hopefully. Um, Master Skywalker would like to say a word."

"Yes," Luke says. "thanks Lei-General."

We wait for him to continue.

"Um, anyway," Luke states. "I wanted to say that we will hopefully win this battle, only if we stick together and not turn on each other. Any questions?"

"What do you mean hopefully?"

"You realized you probably just jinxed it, right?"

"That sounds like lyrics to a terrible song."

"How do you know we will win?"

"Um, well, that's a lot of questions." Luke says. "To answer all - or at least some of them - your questions, I will say. This is not going to go the way you think."

"Oooh, a line from the trailer." C.J. states. "This is awesome!!!"

"I don't get you millennials." Luke states. "Anyways, that's all I have to say. Sorry if I didn't make any sense - I'm still trying to process everything. Thank you and goodbye."

A/N:

Hello guys!

It's Hailee (obviously you know that).

I just wanted to quickly throw this in here, because this chapter sucks and I really am sorry. I've been having sinus issues for the past two days, and my eyes keep swelling for some reason, so I've had some issues with concentrating on my writing lately.

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and again I'm so sorry that is sucked so badly and that it didn't make any sense.

Bye!