Chapter three- Rey.

Years earlier..

A girl, she looked about the age of six. She resembled her mother in so many ways. Her eyes were hazel, and her hair was brown and slightly wavy.

The mother looked scared, as for the little girl, she looked confused.

"Jemma, they're here." Luke ran into the room, where his wife and daughter sat.

Jemma didn't speak, she just stood up and grabbed Kyra.

"Mama, daddy, who is here?" The girl asked.

"Shh! Be quiet, sweetie." Jemma said quietly with her thick accent, barely loud enough for the girl to hear her.

"We have to hide." Luke whispered.

"Let me get my lightsaber, you take her." Jemma said while handing the girl to her father.

"We're coming with you." Luke insisted.

"Fine, but hurry up. We don't have much time." Jemma shrugged.

"Wait! Let me get Daisy!" Kyra said, jumping out of her fathers arms and walking to a little doll "I'm ready!"

"Okay, come on, Kyra." Luke grinned while picking her back up.

After she got her lightsaber, they walked outside quietly, trying not to draw attention to them.

"Luke, we really should escape!" Jemma said.

"I know, but we need to be-" Luke said before someone interrupted.

"Fast? Well, too late." A stormtrooper said.

"Look, stormtrooper, its you against two Jedi masters. So I'd leave my family alone, or your life will be cut short." Jemma threatened, taking out her lightsaber.

"Jemma Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, your complete fools." The stormtrooper laughed "Kill them!"

Out of no where, a bunch of stormtroopers came out, with their blasters held high.
Luke placed Kyra on the ground, and grabbed his lightsaber, he deflected the blasts off of him.

A stormtrooper grabbed the Kyra, Kyra screamed causing her moms attention to focus on her. Without notice, a stormtrooper set their blaster off, shooting Jemma in the back. She collapsed onto the ground, and her little girls screams grew louder.

Luke killed all the stormtroopers, he ran over to his wife who was losing consciousness.

"Jemma!" Luke cried, holding his wife close while tears fell down his face.

"Protect her, Luke, she's not safe with us anymore." Jemma warned before she completely lost consciousness.

"Luke!" Leia yelled, running outside from her house, Han followed behind "We heard blasters going off."

"She's gone.." Luke informed, looking up at his sister with tears in his blue eyes.

The paramedics came and took Jemma away, while everyone went inside Luke's house. Kyra was confused, she didn't know where her mommy was.

"Aunt Leia!" Kyra cried while running into her aunts arms after 'napping'.

"Kyra, it'll be okay." Leia said, brushing her fingers through the girls brown hair.

"Can uncle Han do my hair again?" Kyra whined. "Please?"

"Sure, kid, but just because your sad." Han said, picking up Kyra and going into her little room.

"Leia, I can't take care of her anymore." Luke said after Han and Kyra left.

"What do you mean?" Leia asked.