Chapter Sixty Eight- Kylo Ren.

I raise my lightsaber, ready to take her down. She's weak. She's defeated. It's now or never. Don't let the light side win.

Don't let Ben Solo return.

I look into the eyes of my younger cousin, seeing pain and betrayal. She continues pleading, trying to get me not to kill her.

Guilt suddenly washes over me, and I feel Ben trying to return.

I fight him - but he doesn't give up.

For the first time ever, he fights back.

The darkness inside of me vanishes, and is soon replaced by the light.

Ben Solo has returned.

And suddenly I feel overcome by guilt about everything I've ever done.

That's when I turn to Snoke, gripping my lightsaber tightly.

I stab Snoke right through the chest, making him fall to the ground. He looks at me with betrayal and anger.

"What did you do!?"

"You made me kill my father!" I snap. "You took everything from me! And now, it's time for you to end."

I stab him again, and again, and again.

Until I've made sure he's truly gone.

I throw my lightsaber on the ground, and then destroy it.

"Rey!" I hear Finn shout, making me turn around, seeing a barely conscious Rey on the ground.

I quickly rush towards them.

"Is she alright?" I ask, concerned for my younger cousin. "Are you okay?"

Rey turns her head, and looks at me, a small smile on her face.

"I knew you weren't completely gone, Ben Solo." She says, and then falls unconscious, making us worry for her.

"Rey? Rey!" Luke exclaims. "She overused her powers. We need to get her back to the base. Now!"

I nod.

And we begin our journey back to the resistance place; my home.

~

I sit silently in the ship.

Finn sits beside Rey, checking on her every now and then, making sure she's alive. While he does that, Luke flies the ship, explaining everything to the base through the comms on the ship.

I'm overcome by guilt.

Everything I did as him—as Kylo Ren, comes back to me.

When I burned the Jedi academy to the ground, all the way to today.

I've already realized that I won't be excepted back into the base by everyone immediately, if ever.

And I already know my friendship with Poe and Lyra is probably destroyed.

But nothing will stop me from coming back to where I truly belong.

A/N:
And ... he's back.

Kylo Ren is gone - Ben Solo is back.

The galaxy is at peace ... at least, you think it is 😏.

Now, thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I'm SOOO sorry I waited so long to have this happen. I felt it wasn't very realistic to have him immediately return. I wanted to hint at it for awhile.

Sorry if this chapter felt a little rushed.

Thanks for reading!