Chapter Forty One- Rey.

The young girl wandered into her parents room in the late hours of the night, she walked towards her fathers side of the bed, nudging him to wake up. It took a few tries, but he finally opened his eyes.

"What sweetie?" He asked tiredly, turning to face her, only to see she had tears in her eyes.

"I had a nightmare." She pouted.

Nightmares were rare for her. She normally got them after Ben babysat her and watched a scary holo film when he thought she was asleep, but she actually was awake, and could hear everything on the film.

Tonight, however, was different.

Luke sighed, sitting up and turning his light on, gesturing for his daughter to come sit on the bed next to him.

"What was it about?"

She looked down, not answering his question.

"Honey, what was it about?" Jemma, who had woken up at one point, asked.

"You guys left me." She explained. "And you didn't come back. I was all alone."

"You know we'd never do that." Luke assured. "We love you way too much to do something like that."

"Promise?"

"Yes, Kyra, we promise." Jemma said. "We would never lie to you."

"I know, mama." Kyra said. "Can I sleep with you guys, please?"

Luke glanced at Jemma before nodding. "Yes, sweetie, you can."

Kyra crawled in between them, laying down and soon falling asleep.

~

From afar, I see Han standing across from Kylo Ren.

I hear their silent voices.

They're talking. About what?

Finn and I watch and try to listen. Whatever's happening, it seems emotional.

"It's too late." I hear Kylo Ren say.

"No it's not." Han replies. "Leave here with me. Come home. We miss you."

"I'm being torn apart." Kylo says. "I want to be free of this pain."

Han takes a step closer, but stops himself.

"I know what I have to do," Kylo continues. "but I don't know if I have the strength to do it. Will you help me?"

"Yes. Anything."

Kylo Ren takes out his lightsaber and slowly bring it to Han.

For a moment they're still.

Then the unexpected happens.

Finn and I watch in horror as he ignites the lightsaber, sending the crimson blade straight through Han's chest. I gasp then scream, tears streaming down my face.

Kylo says something, but I can't hear.

Everything seems muffled now. It all moves so slow.

Then my eyes shoot open.

~

"Rey? REY!? Wake up!" Luke shouts, causing me to bolt upright in my bed. "Gosh, Rey, you scared me. I heard you from my bunk. I thought someone was killing you. Are you alright? Why were you crying?"

"It was a nightmare." I state, wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Are you alright?" Luke repeats.

"I'm fine."