Chapter Nine- Kylo Ren.

As we prepare to travel to the planet where the Resistance Base is supposed to be, I can't help but be afraid. I'm afraid because I'll be facing my family, or the people who used to be my family. Now they're nothing. They exist, that's all. I don't care for them anymore. Except- I still kinda DO care for them, but why?

I sit in silence in the room I've been staying in. I'm still recovering from my injuries, so I've been resting more than I usually do.
I continue to think about my family, what will I say? Will I be forced to kill them? Do I have to face my uncle, the last Jedi? Do I have to face my cousin who is one of the strongest force users out there? Do I have to face the former stormtrooper, FN-2187? Do I have to face Poe, my former prisoner? Do I have to face... my mom?
I know not all these people arent family, but sometimes I would look at them like that. Well.. everyone but Finn and Poe, they're just my prisoners and stormtroopers.

"Ren.. your not focusing on the mission lately. What the heck could you possibly be thinking about that's more important than this?" General Hux asks.

"Nothing! I'm NOT thinking about anything!" I say. "I'm focusing on the mission and the first order and that's all!"

"Well, if your so focused, how come you didn't notice one of the cell doors opened!"
He exclaims.

So, your most likely confused, right?
Well, we had found a spy for the resistance, her name is Lyra Andor. We took her as a prisoner to tell us where the base is. She didn't answer.

She has eyes almost as green as the Naboo grass. Her hair is a very dark brown with slight waves. Her skin is tan and she has a very thick accent. Her parents are the ones who stole the Death Star plans. I don't know what ever became of them.

"WHAT!" I finally say.

"I said, how come you didn't know one of the cell doors opened!" He repeats.

"I HEARD YOU!" I shout while running to the cell to see she's gone.

We see her running and we follow her, she jumps into a TIE-fighter and flies away.

"You suck at keeping track of prisoners lately." Hux says.