Chapter Five- Leia.

You'd think after someone killed the person you loved with all your heart, you would hate that person with a passion. Except, when your own son kills that person, it hurts, it actually hurts more, but you don't hate him.

When your child, only child, turns. That's what you think will kill you, but really, what kills you is your child killing his own father. Because, the two people you love the most are gone. They can't come back. The little boy, my little boy, is gone. Han, my husband Han, is dead. They're never returning.

I would never imagine little Ben Jacen Solo, my son, turning to the dark.

It doesn't help when your twin, the other half of you, leaves and doesn't come back. Or when your niece, the last bit of family you have left, leaves to find your twin, and doesn't return.

I put on a brave face, but inside I feel like I'm dying. I smile when someone talks to me, but I'm really frowning. I laugh when someone makes a joke, but inside I'm really crying.

But today something good happened. Finn woke up, when we didn't have any hope for him, he woke up. I barely know him, but I know Rey loves him, which makes him family.

"General Leia, you've barely spoken since last week. Are you okay?" A girl, known as Kaydel Ko Connix, asked.

"Yes, I'm fine." I lie.

"Okay, well you can tell us anything, remember?"

"I know, but I'm fine, I promise."

She finally left, I will be honest, I'd rather not have people asking if I'm okay, I'm fine, just a little sad.

I've never been through Jedi training, but I can still sense stuff.
I've never actually used the force to grab something, but I can still tell when something is happening.

And something is happening, or at least something is about to happen.
I can feel it, I just don't know what it is.