Chapter Fourteen- Jyn.

Everyone, including Cassian and I stands outside, keeping our distance from the TIE-fighter that had just crashed. Luke and some girl who looks surprisingly like Kyra, cut through the crowd with lightsabers in hand. They point their weapons towards the crashed TIE, ready to activate if needed. The doors to the TIE finally open, and everyone backs one step away. No one comes out, causing all of us to panic. What if it is a bomb?! But finally, to our relief, somebody walks out of the broken TIE, to show someone we haven't seen or heard from in awhile.

Our daughter, Lyra Andor. We started to think she may have died. We were mourning! But that doesn't matter now. Our daughter is back! We run towards her, cutting through the crowd, and hug her. "Your back!" I say, my eyes threaten to tear up. "Your really really back!"

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG YOUNG LADY?!" Cassian shouts, he has became just a little more overly protective ever since Lyra's been born. Could you imagine that?

"It's a long, long story." Lyra says, shaking her head slightly. "And it can wait till later."

I nod, though I would LOVE to know why she took two years to come and see us again, I just nod. I want nothing to ruin this beautiful moment. My daughter is back, and nothing can take that away from me. "I just can't believe you are really here."

"I can't either!" She replies with a smile. "Wait, when did uncle Luke get here? And who is that gir- oh wait! Is that K-"

"We got here today!" Luke answers before she can finish. "Just hours before you crashed."

"And to answer your question, I'm Rey, from Jakku." Rey answers, looking at Luke confused. Has he not told her yet?

"Oh, oooh!" Lyra says, her eyes widen when she figures it out. "I'm Lyra Andor."

Luke sighs, now Kyra--Rey will probably be afraid of everyone in this place since they seem so weird. Which they are.

"You know," Poe begins, "though everyone is reuniting, which is beautiful, by the way, I'm going to bed. Come on BB, it's past your bedtime." He then left with his droid, BB-8.

It's not long till everyone is in their bunks. Leia was nice enough to stay up and show Lyra to her bunk, which happened to be right across the hall from me and Cassian's bunk. Afterwards Leia went off to her own bunk.

And then we all went off to sleep.