Chapter Twenty Nine- Rey.

"Daddy, why do you have to go?" Kyra asked, holding her doll, tears in her hazel eyes.

Luke sighed, scooping her up into his arms. "I need to train your cousin, Ben, so he can become a Jedi like me and your mommy, and maybe one day, you."

"I wanna come!" Kyra exclaimed. "Please? I've been to the temple before! I'll barely make a noise."

"Well, Kyra, although that sounds very tempting, I have to say no." Luke answered. "There's going to be lots of people, and lots of noise. And besides, Ben has to concentrate, and with you there he might not be able to."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Why?"

"Just ... because."

"...Why?"

"Kyra Amidala Skywalker."

"...okay, I'm sorry."

"I'm ready, Master Uncle Luke," Ben said, walking out of his room, a bag on his shoulder. "What's wrong with Kyra?"

"She doesn't want us to go." Luke replied. "You want to talk to her?"

"Sure," Ben nodded, watching as Luke put her back down on the floor. "Hey, Kyra, what's the matter?"

"You guys are leaving me." Kyra pouted. "I don't want you to go."

"I have to," Ben said. "I'll come back for you, I promise. And maybe one day I'll teach you to use the force."

"Really?" Kyra asked, her eyes lighting up.

"Yeah!" Ben smiled. "Wouldn't that be fun? Would you like that?"

Kyra smiled, her eyes still sad. Ben looked confused, gently wiping the tears from her eyes. "What's wrong now?"

"You won't come back," Kyra sniffled. "I know you won't. I feel it."

"Kyra, don't say that, I'll be back. I promise." Ben stated. "You're just nervous. It happens. My mom told me that she felt so scared when Luke went off, she was afraid he wouldn't come back to her."

Kyra grinned. "And he did!"

"Yep, he did." Ben said. "So, do you feel better now?"

She shrugged. "I guess."

"Good,"

"Ben, it's time to go," Luke stated, walking towards the two.

Kyra ran over and hugged him. "I'll miss you, daddy."

"I'll miss you, too." Luke smiled, ruffling her brown hair.

~

I'm aware if two things when my consciousness returns.

1) The pain in my shoulder.

2) How I'm definitely not at the base or planet anymore.

My eyes shoot open, only to be overcome by dizziness. My head spins, and I have a terrible migraine.

Beside me I see Kylo Ren sitting next to what I think is a bed, and I immediately go into attack mode. Only I can't move my hands, as their in restraints.

"Calm down," Kylo says. "it's alright. You're safe. I'm not going to hurt you."

"You shot me!" I snap.

"You killed my stormtroopers." He replies. "I had no choice."

I then remember his threat, and fear washes over me.