Chapter Four- Kylo Ren.

You know when you see someone you haven't seen in years? Yeah, well I saw my father. It was my choice not to see my parents anymore, except I didn't realize I went that long without seeing them. It was kinda sad, since last time I saw him was before I went off with Luke to train, then I didn't return. Again, it was my choice, and I have my reasons.

I've almost completed my training, I just have a little more to do, then I'll be done.
We have to find the resistance base, and soon.

I'll have to face, and probably fight, my mom, and my uncle, probably my cousin as well.
You would think I'd refuse to fight my family, right?
Well, the Skywalker family was never peaceful, it was always family vs family.
Meaning the family doesn't care if they kill one of their own. Well maybe they do, I don't, I've already proven that I guess.

The only problem is, I can't kill Rey. Not because she's my cousin, because she's one of the most strongest force-users out there. Her power would be helpful around here, I just have to turn her against the light. She's a Skywalker and a Kenobi, that's pretty powerful.

I feel like all my prisoners lately have been my family, weird, I know.
Poe's family was very close with the Solo and Skywalker family, we actually grew up together. We got along up until now, I did almost kill him and his friends.. oops.

FN-2187 left, he's now friends with Rey and Poe, well of course if he's even alive.
He's never been a great stormtrooper, I knew it was a matter of time before he left.

I sent a group of troopers out to find the base, I'll come with them when they find it.
I haven't gotten any word, but stormtroopers are stupid, they can't even shoot. I doubt they'll find the base.

"Sir, we have spotted the base on planet D'Qar, when should we take off?" Captain Phasma asks.

"Soon, tomorrow at the latest." I state "prepare the troopers to fight."

"Okay." She says while exiting.

I sit back into my chair, we will win this.