Chapter Forty Nine- Kylo Ren.

"What? You aren't going run after them?" I ask, sitting down in my cell. "Some family you guys are."

"Who are you to talk?" Luke asks. "You turned to the dark side, you had your stupid stormtroopers kill my wife which caused me to have to abandon my own child, then your parents go and separate because of you, and then finally you killed your own father!"

"You killed yours." I reply.

"Actually, I didn't." Luke says. "He died saving me. I didn't kill him."

"He made the wrong choice."

"Would you just shut up?" Lyra snaps. "Gosh, your voice is just ... it's so annoying! You, Ben Solo, are annoying. I used to like you. You used to be like a sibling to me. But now I don't like you. I actually hate you. What happened! You used to be so sweet!"

"People change. It's normal." I say. "Obviously you haven't. You're still that stupid annoying girl that you were thirteen years ago."

"Excuse me?" Lyra asks, taking a step closer to the cell. "Say that again. I dare you."

"What could you possibly do to me?" I ask. "You're weak. Weak just like your parents are and their 'friends' were."

"My parents aren't weak." Lyra replies. "They're the strongest people I know. And their friends? They're braver then you'll ever be. So, Kylo Ren, you can just shut your mouth and get lost."

And then she storms off.

"Idiot." Jyn states, her and Cassian following their daughter.

"Why aren't you guys running away?" I question, looking at the six people who haven't left yet. "Are you going to try and scare me? Because it won't work."

"I just needed to say one thing." The strange man who I have never met says. "Don't you talk about me and my friends ever again. Got that?"

He's gone now, too.

"I have literally nothing to add to this, so," Rose says. "um I hate you... you ruined my life, and so, bye?"

She, along with this man that's about her age, leave.

"Just so you know, my nephew would never be this stupid." Luke says. And then he leaves, too.

"Alright, Kylo," Finn sighs. "you took my whole entire life from me. You held me prisoner since I was just an infant. Then you go and almost disable me for the rest of my life by destroying my spine. So ... I dislike you in so many ways. You're a terrible, terrible person, and I won't ever forgive you. Yet I also won't get revenge, because it isn't the Jedi way, so you are lucky. Very lucky."

"That doesn't make any sense." I sneer.

"I don't care!" Finn shouts, storming off.

Rey's the only one behind.

"You know, I really miss you as my fighting partner." I say. "Are you ready to join me yet?"

"I'll never join you." Rey insists. "Not in a million years."

"You're really missing out." I state. "We could be the cousin fighting duo."

"Literally - why would I do that?" Rey asks. "You think after all the hell you put me through that I would want to join you? Kylo - you took my mother away from me! My father abandoned me on that hellhole called Jakku because of you! I went thirteen years thinking my parents would return because of you! I was hurt by that troll named Unkar Plutt ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! You've done so much damage to me. And never will I ever join you again. You got that?"

I don't say anything. Instead I just watch her walk away, leaving me behind with my thoughts.

Stay strong, Kylo.

I tell myself.

They're just trying to make you feel bad.

~

Ben Solo just won't stop.

Something inside of me keeps pulling me towards the light. I know it's him. I know it's Ben. There's no doubt about that.

I won't let him.

Like I've said a million times over and over, he was weak. He needed to be taken out.

So that's what I did.

I killed him. There isn't room for both of us.

You can't be on the light and the dark.

What would it even be called?

The grey?

I don't know. But I do know I need to get out of here.

Just how?

~

"Okay," Poe says, standing in front of my cell again. "so I came back, as you can see. I didn't come back to apologize, heck, I'll never apologize to you. But more so to give you something to eat ... since you know, you've been in here for a day. And no one deserves to go hungry. So ... yeah."

"You sure do talk a lot." I say. "It's annoying."

"I have you know I talk a normal amount." Poe replies, unlocking my cell. "Here's your food, idiot."

Suddenly an idea pops into my mind.

I grab the tray from him.

Then I hit him over the head with it, hard.

Something inside of me tells me to stop.

But I fight it.

And then I escape.

A/N:

Well, hello there!

As you all can see, I updated again!!!

So I decided I'm going to update twice a day everyday until The Last Jedi comes out, and, hopefully, finish my story. We're getting close! I already have the ending planned out and everything.

And I decided it's probably time to announce something...

I WILL be releasing a sequel to this!

So don't think this story is over just yet. We still have a few chapters left and a sequel to look forward to.

Now, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for reading even though it's terrible.

Bye!