Chapter Twenty Two- Jyn.

"CJ! WAKE UP WE NEED TO GO TO.. eh? What planet are you located on?" Bodhi asks.

"D'Qar." Both me and Cassian say at the same time.

"Okay, CJ WAKE UP WE NEED TO GO TO D'QAR! COME ON IF YOU WANT TO MEET LUKE AND LEIA AND HAN!"

"Han's dead." We inform.

"Oh, NEVER MIND. HAN IS NOT WITH US ANYMORE. BUT STILL, WAKE UP, NOW! LUKE AND LEIA. YOU CAN STILL MEET THEM!" Bodhi shouts.

"Daaad!" CJ says, walking in the room. "I was packing. Not sleeping."

"Oh, but still." Bodhi says. "We need to go, so come on. Now."

"Fine."

~

I pack my little suitcase that I brought here. It's very small. I only packed one outfit which was actually perfect.

"Jyn?" Cassian says. "Kay is shouting. Are you ready?"

"Yeah!" I say, shrugging. "Just packing. It was fun."

"Okay? Anyway, wanna get out there? He may leave without us."

"Sure." I smile, picking up my suitcase and walking out of the room.

~

"So you guys are the reason the Death Star was destroyed? That's awesome! But kinda sad.." CJ says. "Yah know, since Chirrut and Baze did die and you guys still have some unhealed injuries."

"How do you know they have unhealed injuries?" Bodhi asks.

"Easy. Dad, your shoulder has five scars. Possibly from surgery, but most likely from the explosion. You never bring the battle on Scarif up, so you may suffer from post traumatic stress disorder. Common when being involved in war.

"Jyn, your afraid of anyone in white capes. How I know this? A picture hung up on the wall, I drew it when I was younger. It's supposed to be a man in a cape. A superhero. But you flinched when you saw it. Maybe because it's terrible since I was eight when I
drew it, but it could be because capes make you think of the man who killed your mom and dad. Jyn is obviously more damaged emotionally than physically. But either way it's still the same and bad.

"Cassian has a small limp. Not very noticeable, but it's still there. You possibly broke your leg on Scarif. The injury was serious, had to go through tons of physical therapy. Doesn't help the scars all your leg, maybe you had an External Fixator, but that's very unlikely since there's only three scars, with fixators there's usually a lot more."

"Wow.." I say.

"Since when are you so smart?" Bodhi asks.

"I've always been good at deductions. Just never had anyone to make deductions about." CJ explains, then smirks. "Anyway, Kay? Are we almost there?"

"We'll be there in approximately three hours, fifteen minutes, and twenty three seconds. Thank you for asking CJ." Kay replies.

"Wait! Why are you nice to him but not to me?" I ask.

"He's smarter than you."

~

"Is there anyone my age there?" CJ asks.

"Yes, there's Rey, and Finn, then Poe, and then Lyra, and Rose." I answer. "There's tons of kids around your age. How old are you?"

"Twenty-two."

"Yeah, Rose and Finn. They're your age. Rey is also near your age, she's 19. Acts a little older. Except when she fixes something. She acts like a little girl. And then there's Poe and Lyra, they're older. But they don't act their ages. Neither does Ben, but you don't have to worry about him because he's the one we're fighting."