Chapter 1

*Third Person POV*

"Yes!" Ladybug shouts, cheering at her victory. "Can you beat that Chat Noir?" she said with a smirk.

"Of course My Lady, I am paw-some at this game." Chat Noir said, nearing Ladybug's high score. "Almost there, M'lady," he said with full concentration.

Ladybug bit her lip, looking at Chat Noir's score. If he beat her, she would never hear the end of it. Ladybug thought for a moment, then she had it.

"Chat Noir! I love you!" Chat Noir came to a halt, "What?!" he said, loudly. Ladybug only grinned and spoke into the headset, "Just kidding Chat Noir, but you should have heard your voice!"

Chat Noir groaned, then became amused. "I think you mean 'just kitten'," he purred, putting more emphasis on the pun.

Ladybug groaned, "You and your puns, Chat Noir." "Yes me and my puns, would you like to hear more M'lady?" Chat Noir said, grinning, even though Ladybug couldn't see him. Ladybug spoke into the headset, "I would die if you made another pun." she said, exaggerating.

"M'lady don't die! I'll be a lonely cat without you!" Chat Noir exclaimed. Ladybug laughed, "I better go," she said, looking at the time. "Bye LB." Chat Noir said, his voice growing sadder. "You too, Chat." Ladybug said as she left the live video.

Chat Noir exited the live video and turned off the headset. "If only Ladybug and I could meet in the real world instead of speaking to one another by using a headset," he muttered.

* * *

*Marinette's POV*

Marinette/Ladybug set down the headset after turning it off. Right then, Marinette heard her mom yell from downstairs. "Marinette, your friend Alya is here!" she said.

Marinette looked around her room, there was a headset, a video game on, her Youtube account was still opened, and her chat with Chat Noir was still opened.

Marinette ran to the different sides of the room, closing the tab, game, and chat, running to the headset and putting that away.

Just then, Alya opened the trapdoor to Marinette's room. "Marinette, did you hear?" Alya said, waiting for Marinette's reply. "Hear what Alya?" Marinette asked, turning to look at Alya. "There is a Youtube convention coming!" Alya said excitedly.

"Here in Paris?" Marinette asked, voicing disbelief. "Yes, in fact, there are rumors that Ladybug and Chat Noir are doing a face reveal!" Ayla exclaimed.

A face reveal? Where did they get that from? Marinette thought. Marinette looked at Alya who was waiting for a reply. "I don't think that's likely," Marinette said.

Ayla stared at her, "Of course it will happen, girl. Now that the rumors are out they have to do a face reveal. Or else they'll lose most of their subscribers." said Alya. "What?!" Marinette half-yelled. "But they're amazing, I don't think their subscribers are going to unsubscribe," she said.

"Of course they will. When rumors come, the media always expects them to be true. If they are not true, the media slowly loses interest and gets embarrassed that they actually believed in those rumors." Alya answered.

Marinette couldn't argue with Alya's logic, she plastered a smile on her face. "That's great Alya! Your Ladyblog will become even more famous!" Marinette exclaimed, knowing her friend's strange addiction to Ladybug.

"Exactly," Alya said. "I plan to be there when Ladybug does the face reveal." Marinette gulped, now she had to tell Alya she was Ladybug before doing the unplanned face reveal, great.

"Alya, do you want to go and grab some ice cream together? Because I need to tell you something." Marinette said, wondering how the confession was going to turn out.