Chapter 26

*Alya's POV*

Oh, that boy is going to be in A LOT of trouble, Alya thought. Marinette's parents JUST called to see if she was with me. I lied to them, saying that we were having a sleepover that she forgot to tell them about.

"Alya," Nino said. "Calm down. It's probably no big deal. Marinette's with Adrien, she'll be fine."

"She didn't tell me,"  Alya said. "Marinette never keeps anything from me."

"Except for the fact that she was Ladybug," Nino muttered.

"But she eventually told me about her being Ladybug anyways," Alya said, typing Adrien's number on Nino's phone. He was more likely to answer Nino right now.

Alya tapped her foot on the ground impatiently as she waited for Adrien to pick up. 

"Nino," Adrien said. "What's up?"

"The sky," Alya said, rolling her eyes. "Alya?" Adrien said through the phone, confused. "Why did you call me on Nino's phone?"

"Because I have to know where Marinette is," Alya said impatiently. "Her parents called me to see if she was with me, I told them she was."

"And...?" Adrien said. "And I know you know where she is. So spill it, Agreste. Tell me where Marinette is. This isn't like her." Alya said.

"Woah, Alya," Nino said, his eyes widening. "Calm down,"

"I'm not going to calm down," Alya said loudly. "For all I know, Marinette's kidnapped and her life's in danger."

There was silence on the other side. Adrien did not say a thing.

Alya's eyes widened. "WAIT. IS SHE IN DANGER?"

There was silence for a few seconds until she heard Adrien's reply. "Yes," Adrien said, softly. "She disappeared during the contest and I got a ransom note."

"We have to call the police!" Nino said. "No way!" Alya said. "The ransom not obviously said not to call the police. If any of us call them, Marinette will be in danger."

"How much money?" Alya asked, hoping that it was a small amount.

"They said to bring them $1,000,000," Adrien said, his voice turning cold.

"When?" Alya asked. "Tonight," Adrien said his voice growing sadder if that was possible.

"What?" Nino said. "You can't just get a million and give it to them!"

"Exactly!" Alya said. "We need a plan."

"A plan?" Adrien said. "What if it fails?"

"It won't," Alya stated. "And how do you know it won't?" Adrien asked.

"Because it's the good guys that always win," Alya said with a smirk. "And we're the good guys."

"Alya" Nino said with a groan. "Stop acting like we're in some sort of movie or book. This is the real world."

"For all you know," Alya said. "This moment is being made into a movie or book. Or the government os watching us!"

"If the government is watching us," Nino said. "wouldn't they save Marinette themselves?"

"That's what they want you to think, Nino," Alya said with a wink. 

Adrien interrupted the bickering. "Meet me at my house in ten minutes. We have some planning to do."

* * *

Darkness surrounded her. Why is it so dark? Where is everyone? Is this a dream?

Adrien's image came into her head, smiling. It's just a dream, Marinette. Just a dream.

Are you sure? She asked the boy. It doesn't feel like a dream.

Trust me, girl! Alya said. This is a dream

And how would you know? Marinette asked Alya. 

Because, Alya said with a smirk. You fainted after Agreste here asked you to go with him to the end-of-year school dance.

Marinette blushed. He did?

Yup! Nino said. We have a video and everything.

You should just go back to sleep, Marinette. Alya advised. You hit your head pretty hard.

Go to sleep, purrincess, Adrien said. I'll be with you in your dreams.

Dark mist started seeping in, coming closer and closer. Okay, Adrien. She thought with a smile. I'll go back to sleep.

And the darkness took her over once more.

 ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°

  So, Marinette's is a deep slumber, waiting for her purrince to arrive. How do you guys feel about that?

Also, I have 32.4k views! Thank you, for taking your time and reading this fanfiction! May all four ships prevail!

Also, didn't June go by so fast? I mean, I was just getting used to June and now it's July? That's crazy. Time seems to go faster and faster.

Miraculous is being delayed, again. Season 2 is coming out somewhere near the Fall. I just hope it won't be delayed again.

And...Have a miraculous day!

~GreekMythology17