Chapter 30

*Adrien's POV*

Adrien looked at Marinette. "It all started when I decided to sneak outside of my home into the arcade. I already had almost every video game imaginable, but I wanted to know how it was like to play in an actual arcade."

"I spent two hours in that arcade, and finally made it to the high score. When out of nowhere, some old dude just tripped over the power cable, shutting the whole game down."

"That must've felt terrible," Marinette said. "Not really," Adrien replied. "There are things that are more important than just a high score."

"I ran over to the man and helped him get up," Adrien said. "I heard someone yelling at him-"

Realization came to him. "It was Plagg! Plagg was the one yelling at him! That's strange though, Plagg isn't really that mean..."

Marinette frowned, "You don't think that Plagg is with Master Fu, do you? I mean, he was coincidentally there at the face reveal and the arcade?"

Maybe... Adrien thought. Then who would be following Marinette? It's probably not Plagg... He shook the thought out of his head, ready to continue his story.

"He kept on apologizing over and over, but I told him that it was alright. Everyone makes mistakes and we have to forgive them for it." 

"That's pretty sweet of you, Adrien," Marinette said with a smile, turning Adrien slightly red. Why doe she do this to me? At least I don't turn into a tomato like her though... And also, mine is more unnoticeable...

"Later that day, I found this weird looking box on my table. Obviously, I opened it." Adrien said. "Was it red and black?" Marinette asked. Adrien nodded his head.

"I  saw this silver ring inside of it, along with it was a note. It told me to go to Miraculous, which was a Youtube channel. It also said that I would be sharing it with some annoying little girl." Adrien said.

Marinette whacked him in the shoulder. "I'm not an annoying little girl! We are both the same exact age! Plus, you're more annoying than me,"

Time to sneak in a pun... 

Adrien rubbed his shoulder, pretending to be hurt. "Meowch, My Lady." Marinette rolled her eyes, "No puns, just continue with the story if it isn't done already,"

"I was reluctant at first until I started seeing how fun it was to be this person called Chat Noir. My past was behind me and I could do whatever I wanted to." Adrien smiled." And that's all. What about you, Marinette?"

*Marinette's POV*

Well, I guess it's my turn now... "Something similar happened to me," Marinette started. "I went to the store to get a new game set and I was about to pay for it when Master Fu walked in saying that he was trying to find one for his 'granddaughter',"

"Let me guess," Adrien said. "That was the last one?" Marinette nodded. "I offered him the game counsel and he accepted it. He then paid to the cashier-"

Marinette got cut off by Adrien. "Did it look somewhat like Tikki?" 

"She had red hair... it was Tikki!," Marinette said. "I can't believe that I didn't remember her face!"

"Same here," Adrien said. "Anyways," Marinette said. "I come home to find the game counsel and the same box you found on my desk."

"I can't believe Master Fu snuck into your room," Adrien said. "Your room is on the second story of your home, mine is on the first."

"It could've been Tikki or Plagg," Marinette said. "It could've," Adrien said. He suddenly stopped in front of the school.

"What?" Marinette asked confused. Adrien held out his hand. "We have to enter the dance formally, M'Lady. Will you join me?"

"Of course," Marinette said with a smile. This is finally happening!!!

And the two walked into the dance, laughter, love, and music in the air. It's time to get ready for the night of our lives...

A/N:

I had to work on this pretty fast, started in one day and finished in one day. I hope this makes up for the long wait.

This story may have a few chapters left... I hope you've all loved reading this! 

I seriously thought of giving up many times because of all the work I had to do. But then I realized that this was making me a better author, a better writer. I look back at books I was working on a year ago and I realized that I've become an awesome writer.

Also have a great day miraculers! Hopefully I'll start updating regularly again!

Stay Miraculous,

~GreekMythology17