Chapter 9

*Adrien's POV*

Adrien looked at the booths one more time when suddenly he heard a voice from the loudspeaker. "All those wanting to see the Ladybug and Chat Noir face reveal, please head to the stage area."

It's time, Adrien thought as he walked over to where the stage was with everyone else. He suddenly took a sharp turn and went backstage. Adrien looked around the place, wondering where to go.

"Come here," a person said, looking at him. "You're Chat Noir, aren't you?" Adrien looked over at the person. He had jet black hair with green eyes and looked about three years older than him. "Yes," Adrien said, "And you are...?" 

"Plagg," the person replied, "The name's Plagg," Adrien looked around, there was nobody else there besides Plagg. "My name is Adrien," Adrien replied.

"Come here, kid. I'm one of those backstage people that help you and stuff," Plagg said, motioning for Adrien to follow him to another side of the stage. Adrien looked at Plagg curiously, "You don't look like one of those people that help out," 

Plagg looked at him, "I was forced to," Adrien was more curious, "By who?" Plagg looked at him with a strange expression on his face, "My girlfriend. She said to stop being lazy and get a job."

"Oh," Adrien said as he followed Plagg to a special room to rehearse for the face reveal.

*Marinette's POV*

Marinette was with Alya when she heard the loudspeaker say something about going to the stage area to see the face reveal. Marinette and Alya both walked over when Marinette saw the backstage door.

"Gotta go, Alya," Marinette said, heading towards the door. "Good luck, girl," Alya said, filming at the empty stage.

Marinette went to the backstage door and opened it. She was greeted by an optimistic personality. "Hi, I'm Tikki!" The voice said, "I'll be the one who helps you rehearse!"

Marinette looked at the direction where the voice was, it was a redheaded girl with blue eyes who looked about two or three years older than her.

Marinette suddenly smelled something horrible coming from a room. "What is that horrible smell?" she asked Tikki. 

Tikki wrinkled her nose in disgust, "It's from a cheese called Camembert. My boyfriend, Plagg, is addicted to it, I have no idea why."

"Follow me," Tikki said, leading her to a rehearsal room, most likely to get away from the smell of Camembert. 

Marinette followed her, getting more nervous each passing second. I'm still hoping this will all turn out right, Marinette thought once again.