Chapter 24

*Alya's POV*

Alya hummed as she listened to Adrien talk on and on about his problem. That boy was in a huge mess, but thankfully she was there to save the day. 

Speaking of saving the day... what should my superhero name be? Blogger girl? I don't know.

Suddenly lover boy stopped talking. There was a slight pause when his voice came up again. "You are listening? Right?"

"Of course I am, girl!" Alya said. "Blah! That came out wrong. But, don't worry, dude! Dude... that's more of Nino's thing. ARGH! But, like I mean, I got your back!"

"Okay," said Adrien's voice from the other side. "Can you just do your magic? Like right away? I'm running out of time."

"Don't rush me. I got you covered." With that, the girl turned off the call. "Time for some magic, alright." She muttered. "Lady Wifi style."

Lady Wifi... I like the sound of that... She thought as she got to work.

*Marinette's POV*

A bathroom break? It's been like 15 minutes already. She thought. What if he fell into the toilet and passed out? He could be drowning right now!

Marinette calmed herself. Adrien drowning in the toilet? That's unlikely. What's more real is him being catnapped. CATNAPPED? HE COULD BE DYING RIGHT NOW! She took in another deep breath.

He's definitely not catnapped. I'm just overreacting like Alya says. Wait a minute... did I just think the word 'catnapped"? Oh dear, being around him too much is affecting me.... In more ways than one.

*Gabriel Agreste's POV*

Gabriel waited outside Adrien's dressing room. That boy was beginning to become somewhat of a rebel. Somewhat like his mother. He shook the thought out of his head. Now's not the time to think of such things.

He looked around, breathing in the quiet air. Ah... peace and qui-

His thoughts got cut off by shrieking from the stage area. He moved quickly to see a crowd of fans, trying to get into Adrien's dressing room.

Oh dear... He thought. He yelled out toward security, "Block them off!"

The security moved around the fans, pushing them back. But, a handful of security wasn't enough. Suddenly a burst of fans pushed through the security, almost trampling over him.

Gabriel was suddenly surrounded by them, not knowing where he was. There weren't this many fans before...

Out of nowhere, an arm grabbed him and pulled him over to the side. "Natalie..." He muttered. "I am ever so grateful."

"Sir," Natalie said. "Now's not the time. We need to know the real reason why all these fans got out of control today, how they knew the whereabouts of Adrien's dressing room."

"You're right," He said, squaring his shoulders. "Let's find out."

*Adrien's POV*

Adrien heard a noise come from outside his dressing room and opened the door curiously. That was a mistake.

Suddenly a crowd of what seemed to be fans picked him up. He tried to get off until he realized something.

Wow... Alya seems to have connections. Was her idea to have these people crowd surf me out of here? This is crazy.

Suddenly he was dropped right in front of where he was only twenty minutes ago. He looked back at the crowd to see as quickly as they gathered, they had dispersed. The only person remaining was Alya.

He stared at her, his mouth open. "H-How'd you do all that?"

Alya held up her phone. "Never underestimate the power of fans... especially Ladynoir shippers."

"L-Ladynoir?" Adrien's face turned red. He wasn't new to the ship name between him and Ladybug, but knowing that that many people wanted to get them together was... well... embarassing.

"Stop staring," Alya snapped. "Don't you have a game to play... or a Ladybug to catch?"

Adrien turned even more red and nodded, running inside. "Now I know what Marinette feels," He muttered under his breath. Someone teasing you abut love had to make you turn red all over.

"Adrien!" A voice said. Suddenly he felt an impact and realized someone was hugging him. Not only that, Ladybug was hugging him. He remembered how she hugged him earlier, but he didn't get the same feeling as he was getting right now. He blamed it on Alya for teasing him only five seconds earlier. If she hadn't teased him, his emotions wouldn't get as crazy as they were right now.

He blushed and Marinette let go of the hug, blushing as well. "Oh my god. Adrien where were you I thought you died and/or drowned in a toilet. But then I realized that you were too smart to drown in a toilet and so I thought that you might have been catnapped, I mean kidnapped and-"

He cut her rambling off with a hug. "Princess, there's no need to be worried about meow. I'm purrfectly feline. It's you I'm purried about. Thinking that this cat could get purt is catrazy talk."

Marinette pushed him away. "That was even more terrible than usual. What in the world was that?"

He was about to speak when Marinette cut him off. "No talking now, cat. I'm not feline like hearing any more puns. Besides, you said like six puns in three sentences already. That's enough for a day."

"But you just-" He was cut off again by his lady.

"I just what?" She asked innocently.

"You just-" He was cut off again.

"I was just being a purrfectly normal person, Adrien. I have no idea what you're talking about."

I love this girl, he thought with a smile.

"Why smiling, kitten?" Her Ladybug side was definitely showing, that was for sure.

"Just thinking about our future together. Like how we'll live in the city of love, have about maybe... three children, have an awesome honeymoon, a beautiful wedding, and how Alya's gonna catch the wedding bouquet and how she'll threaten me to take care of you..." He shrugged, "The usual."

"T-the usual. A-As in you think off this a-all the t-time?" She asked, her confidence from earlier drained out. All there was left was a stuttering, blushing mess.

A beautiful mess to be in fact...

"Yup," He said.

"Oh..." Was all she said, looking down at her feet. He suddenly grabbed her hand, "We should probably go to the next match. And M'lady?"

"W-What?" She asked, her beautiful bluebell eyes staring into his deep emerald eyes.

"Don't be nervous this time, we'll defeat them. Afterall, we're the perfect pair."