Chapter 5

*Marinette's POV*

After winning, Max congratulated Marinette, "Great job," he said with a smile. "Aren't you angry that I beat you?" Marinette asked. "No, of course not," Max said, "I've always done this every year anyways, it's time I give someone else a chance," and with that Max left.

The day passed by and soon Marinette found herself to be at her home, preparing for Adrien to come. Marinette put her hair into pigtails and brushed off the invisible dust off of her shirt.

Marinette her the door open in the bakery downstairs and squealed. "He's here!" She suddenly looked around her room, seeing all the pictures of Adrien she had. "Oh no," Marinette ran to the other side of her room and took off all the pictures of Adrien, and hid them under her bed.

Marinette ran downstairs, just in time to see Adrien talking to her parents. "Um, Mom, Dad, This is Adrien," Marinette said, "And Adrien these are my parents," 

Adrien looked at her parents, "Marinette and I are finalists in the Paris Ultimate Mecha Strike III tournament." "No way. Well, she did learn it from the best, Tom style, Booyah!" Tom/ Marinette's father said.

Sabine frowned, "Marinette never told us about this tournament," "We were just paired together," Adrien explained. "You two are a pair, huh? I'm not surprised. Marinette talks a lot about you, you know." Sabine said.

"Mom!" Marinette said looking at her mother, "Come up, Adrien," she said as she went to her room. Adrien looked at her parents, "Uh, nice to meet you," he said as he followed Marinette. 

* * *

*Adrien's POV*

"Yes!" Marinette said as she won again. Adrien looked at her, maybe she was a Ladybug fan and that's why she had all of Ladybug's moves. It would make since if she learned the game by watching Ladybug play.

"How do you always win?" Adrien asked, looking at Marinette. Marinette smiled, "I have this, it's my lucky charm," she said, handing the bracelet to Adrien, "Play a game with this and you'll always have good luck,"

Adrien took the bracelet and wore it on his wrist, "Thanks," he said. Marinette's parents appeared, "Want any croissants?" Sabine asked the two. 

"Sure," Adrien said as he took the croissant and bit into it. Mmm.... he thought, It was purely delicious. Sabine and Tom left the room and went back to the Bakery.

Adrien finished the croissant and looked at the time, "I'm late for a photoshoot!" he said, "Bye, Marinette," Adrien left the room and grabbed another croissant,  running towards his limo.

I wonder if this works,  Adrien thought, looking at Marinette's lucky charm. He entered his limo, Well I guess I better find out.