Chapter 27

*Adrien's POV*

Adrien stood nervously in the gloomy alleyway, feeling more nervous by the second. Alya and Nino's plan had to work, right?

"Sunshine Boy," said a rough voice, "Turn around."

Adrien quickly spun around to see a wobbling Marinette. "Marinette!" He cried out, rushing forward.

"Not another step, kid," The voice warned.

Adrien looked back at Marinette to see that she looked... different. "What did you do to her?" He demanded.

"Anesthesia," The man said. "The easiest way for someone to not recognize things."

"Oh," Adrien said, thankful that Marinette was not drugged heavily.

"Give the money, kid," The man said, beckoning him over. Adrien reluctantly walked over and gave the man the suitcase. He grabbed Marinette's arm and was about to leave when he heard the man's voice once more.

"Hey! This is fake money!" The man yelled out. 

That's when Adrien began to run. He twisted and turned through alleyways, holding Marinette's arm with one hand. Finally, he found that he was cornered.

"Looks like you have nowhere to go," The man said, stepping forward.

"Now!" Adrien cried out. Alya and Nino were being the man, holding water guns. Inside the water-guns was the juice of the hottest pepper in the world. The juice of the Carolina Reaper Pepper.

Nino and Alya shot the water-guns at the man, aiming for the eyes. The man fell down and reached for his gun, aiming it at the closest person. 

Me... Adrien thought.

The bullet went out of the gun, right into Adrien's forehead.

* * *

"Adrien!" Marinette said, shaking him. "Adrien!"

"What? Where am I?" Adrien said with a yawn. "You fainted right after the announcer said that we won," Marinette said.

Oh... Adrien thought. So the lights in the building didn't go out, I had just fainted... ON LIVE TV?????

"Was the whole thing on tv?" Adrien asked Marinette. "Yup," Marinette said. "You passed out for an hour,"

"One hour?" Adrien said. "Two days passed in my head,"

"Just kidding," Marinette said. "Remember what happened? We got married and h-had kids. You don't remember any of that?"

Adrien started to get worried. "Wait... WHAT?!"

"Just kidding," Marinette said with a laugh. "Not funny," Adrien grumbled.

"Now you know how I feel," Marinette said. "That you want to marry me and have kids?" Adrien asked with a smirk.

Marinette turned red, very red. "Y-You just had to s-say that,"

"Yes," Adrien stated. "I just had to say that. Also, when do I get out of here?"

"In an h-hour," Marinette said. "Wait," Adrien said, "Were you here the whole time?"

Marinette blushed. "Y-yes,"

"I'm okay with that, My Lady," Adrien said with a wink, seeing Marinette turn redder than she ever had before. He smirked as he drifted off into the world of sleep once more.

A/N:

This chapter is short because it was plainly meant to be that way. I originally thought about leaving the part where Adrien got shot as a cliffhanger, but I'm not that cruel. I am cruel enough to let you think that the kidnapping was real though....

I want you to know if you didn't know already... Miraculous has:

-Season 1 episodes

-Five-minute episodes that are part of a series called "Miraculous Secrets" (Adrien says what happened to his mom in one of the episodes.)

-And some webisodes!

Hope that your summer is going great, Miraculers!

~GreekMythology17