Chapter 7

*Marinette's POV*

Marinette heard her alarm blaring and groggily looked over at it, 11:30 am, she thought lazily, maybe I can sleep in a bit more...

Suddenly Marinette heard someone coming up the ladder to her room and pulled her blanket over herself. Marinette heard a voice, "Girl, wake up!"

Alya pulled off the blanket, "Marinette, you're gonna be late if you don't get up!" Marinette sat up, wearing a pretty impressive bedhead, "Late for what?" she asked, rubbing her eyes.

Marinette had a pretty horrible sleep because deciding what to wear and her nervousness of being revealed to everyone as Ladybug made her have a horrible sleep.

Marinette suddenly felt ice cold water dumped on her. "Why did you do that?" she asked, half-yelling. She saw Alya smiling, "I know you well enough to know that you won't wake up."

Realization went to Marinette, "I'm gonna be late to the convention! Alya why didn't you remind me!" Marinette sprang out of bed and ran towards her closet, slamming the door.

"I did!" Alya yelled out, waiting for Marinette to be done. Marinette quickly changed into her clothes and opened the closet door. "Done," She said as she motioned for Alya to go down the ladder that led to her room. All I hope for is that this just ends up well, Marinette thought as she followed Alya down.

*Adrien's POV*

Adrien looked around at the Youtube Convention, he was there early, in fact, he was there too early. He looked at his phone to see he got a text from Nino.

Nino: Ha! I got the time wrong, the whole thing starts in an hour! Sorry for telling you the wrong time, dude.

Adrien looked at the phone and sighed, it explained why no one was there yet. he replied to Nino's text, What should I do then?

Adrien instantly got a reply. 

Nino: Since it's a Youtube convention, don't you need to set up your booth or whatever?

Adrien facepalmed, he signed up for a booth but never even had it made! Well, Adrien thought, I guess I'll just set up Ladybug and I's booth.

Adrien texted Natalie to bring in supplies for his booth, he had a lot to do.