Chapter 16

*Marinette's POV*

Marinette sat in her room for an hour, just spinning around in her chair. The chair suddenly spun too fast and Marinette fell onto the floor.

"Ow," She muttered, rubbing the arm that she fell on. Marinette heard a beep and stood up, grabbing her phone. It was a message from Adrien.

Adrien: Hey, M'Lady. Want to do our next video at my house? This kitty needs a response as soon as possible. Or else I'll die. Warning: This cat doesn't have nine lives.

Marinette laughed slightly and responded. 

Marinette: Alright, kitty. I'm coming. Don't die.

Marinette grabbed her purse, checking to make sure a certain object was in it, it was. She went downstairs, locking the door to her bakery, and stepped outside.

* * *

*Adrien's POV*

Adrien flopped onto his bed, waiting for Marinette to arrive. He texted her like only seconds ago, but he was beyond bored. 

He had already set up everything. The television was on, headsets were out, and his expensive camcorder was already on a stand. The Youtube website was opened.

Adrien knew that Marinette would come, but waiting took forever. His phone beeped and Adrien jumped up and grabbed his phone. It was a text from Marinette.

  Marinette: Alright, kitty. I'm coming. Don't die.  

Adrien chuckled and quickly responded.

Adrien: You better come fast, this cat is going to go crazy.

Another text from Marinette arrived and Adrien desperately looked at it.

Marinette: You're already crazy. Who refers to himself as a cat anyways?

Adrien immediately came with a comeback.

Adrien: I know two people that do. Chat Noir and Adrien Agreste.

Marinette: But they're the same exact person!

Adrien: Not necessarily... M'Lady, when are you going to arrive here? Not being near you is killing me.

Marinette: Just wait, kitty. I'm coming. Your house is pretty close to mine.

Adrien: It's not my house, it's my mansion. Or, if you want to be more specific, it's my father's mansion.

Marinette: Showoff.

Adrien: Are you jealous, M'Lady? Don't worry, because someday I'll buy you a mansion.

Marinette didn't reply after two minutes, and Adrien knew that she was blushing. Her responses to his flirting were quite entertaining. As both Marinette and Ladybug.

Suddenly, Adrien heard a noise come out from outside. He ignored it. It was probably just a crowd of Adrien Agreste and Chat Noir fangirls. More people hung out in front of his house after the reveal. It got really annoying from time to time.    

"Boo!" said a familiar voice, and Adrien fell backward, onto his bed, surprised. "Hi, Scardey Cat," Marinette said, grinning. She held out a hand, waiting for Adrien to take it.

Adrien took her hand and pulled it with such force that she fell onto his bed. Adrien stood up. "Thanks for trying to help me, M'Lady. But this cat can handle standing up all on his own."

Marinette sat up on his bed, her pigtails all messed up. Adrien couldn't help but think how cute she looked like that.

"Thanks for being polite," She said sarcastically. "Your welcome," Adrien said, bowing down mockingly.

It was then that Marinette took in her surroundings. "Wow," She said, looking around. "Your room is huge."

"I never really noticed," Adrien said, earning a playful punch from Marinette, who just stood up. "But look at it, it's larger than a tiny apartment room or a hotel room." She replied, in awe.

"I look at it every day," He said, annoying Marinette. "I mean look at it from another point of view," She said.

"Another point of view?" Adrien said, confused. "Just try," Marinette said.

"Okay," He replied.  Adrien looked around his room, looking at it all from another point of view. To be exact, Chat Noir's point of view. 

"Well?" Marinette questioned, waiting for his response. 

"A room with a size like this is too small for my Princess and me," Adrien replied. "So I guess this could be our kid's room and we'll just get the largest room."

He looked back at Marinette to see that she was blushing deeply. It was enjoyable seeing her blush. 

"Y-you n-never know w-when to s-stop, d-do you?" Marinette said, stuttering. Adrien only smirked. He could never see his partner when he made a comment like that to her, but now it was different. Now, it felt amazing.

"Let's start the video," Adrien said, plopping down on his sofa. He looked back to see Marinette still blushing, she was so sensitive.

"You're going to become a ladybug if you keep blushing like that," Adrien warned her, but it only made her blush even more for some reason. Ah, how he loved doing that to her. All he hoped for was that he could do that to her forever.

*Marinette/Ladybug's POV*

Marinette was annoyed. Deeply annoyed. He didn't know when to stop, did he? 

Marinette went towards the sofa and sat down next to Adrien, not saying a word. She looked at him to see that he was smiling at her.

"What's funny?" She snapped, no longer blushing. "Nothing's funny," He replied, putting on a headset. He handed one to Marinette, who also put it on.

"Then why are you smiling?" Marinette asked. He started smiling even more. "I always smile when I talk to you, M'Lady."

"Really?" Marinette asked, not believing it. "Actually, no," Adrien replied. "I sometimes grin, smirk, and think about our future children. You should try it sometime."

Marinette's face flushed red and Adrien laughed. "You know what I like to see in my free time?" He asked. Marinette didn't reply. "You," Adrien said. 

Marinette didn't speak, but she was blushing harder. Why do these things always have to happen to me? 

Adrien looked at her, changing the topic. "Let's start that video. Shall we M'Lady?" He asked, handing her the controller. "Yes, kitty," She said back, grabbing the controller from his hand.

He turned on the video and spoke first, a job Ladybug always had.

 "Hey, everyone! The Ladybug and Chat Noir pair are back in a special LIVE episode!" He said. Immediately, about fifty happy comments appeared.

"Let's get this show on the road! Actually, nevermind." Chat Noir said. Confused and sad comments appeared. Ladybug found herself confused as well.

"Well, let me explain." Chat Noir said, seeing the look on Ladybug's face. "I can't go on the road, or else cars would run me over since I'm a cat..." 

Ladybug groaned, looking over at the Youtube screen to see that some people actually liked the cat reference.

 "Let's get this show started!" Ladybug said, changing the atmosphere. She raised her fist into the air. "You got it, M'Lady!" Chat said, raising his fist into the air as well. 

Ladybug and Chat Noir then waited for the match to start. "Prepare to lose," Ladybug said, looking at Chat Noir. 

"Prepare to marry me," He chorused at the same time. Ladybug gave him the Stop trying to make me blush look. Chat grinned in response to it. They both looked back at the game, the countdown had begun.

3...2...1... The game had begun.