Chapter 18

A/N: Hey Guys! There'll be some antagonists coming soon! Plus more drama! 

Don't be sad, you guys should've known that all stories need a bad guy and at least some drama. So Beware, It's about to get real and this is only the beginning! 

* * *

*Marinette's P.O.V*

Marinette walked towards the school, breathing in and out. It was her first time going to school since the reveal and she hoped nothing bad would happen today.

She walked inside and looked around, Coast clear, she thought, walking into the classroom. Marinette sat down in her usual seat next to Alya, staring at where Adrien was supposed to be. 

Just as Marinette stood up to find him, the bell rang and she sat back down.

"Where is he?" Marinette muttered under her breath. "Where is who?" Alya asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

Ms. Bustier shushed Alya, who looked at Marinette curiously. 

Where are you Adrien? Marinette thought, staring  into the air.

*Adrien's P.O.V*

Adrien ran into the classroom, "I'm here!"

Ms. Bustier looked at him curiously, "And where were you, Adrien?"

"I-I was..." Adrien looked around the room frantically searching for an answer. "I was heading to school and was halfway there until..."

"Until... I found a stray black kitten and took it home. By the time I came home, I realized I was late for school and ran as fast as I could to get here." Adrien said quickly.

"Alright," Ms. Bustier said. "Please bring this kitten of yours to school, tomorrow."

But I don't even have a black kitten! Adrien wanted to yell. It's Karma, isn't it?  He thought, For being late to school and lying.

Adrien sat down in the seat next to Nino who looked at him with pity. How was he going to bring his kitten to school when he didn't even own one?

Well, Adrien thought, That's what I get for lying. Now he had to think of how to bring a black kitten to class.

* * *

It was lunch time and Marinette went out of the classroom last, heading towards Adrien. He turned a corner, and Marinette followed, accidently bumping into Chloe.

"Oh, look, It's Maritrash," Chloe said. "Hi to you too, Chloe," Marinette mumbled.

"Oh, look, she just talked," Chloe said with a laugh. Marinette stared out to where Adrien was only moments before, longing to get away from Chloe. She stepped away from Chloe about to leave until Chloe grabbed her arm.

"Adrikins will never love someone like you," Chloe said. "Besides, he doesn't love you anyways. You're a pathetic Ladybug and person. You think you're so amazing, but you're actually not. You are just a piece of trash that everyone throws their pity at. Everyone including Adrien."

Marinette ripped Chloe's hand off of her arm and ran away, her eyes brimming with tears.

She ran down the hallway, running outside. She suddenly hit something hard. "Are you alright, Marinette?" Adrien asked, worried.