Author's Note

Hey guys! Let me just say that writing my first Wattpad fanfiction was a beautiful experience. I got to become a better writer and more importantly, I got to share that experience with you guys.

I'm currently writing another MLB fanfiction called "A Family Apart". Here are the image and synopsis below.

Emma and Louis looked at their mother who was crying

Emma and Louis looked at their mother who was crying. "I hate you," she screamed at her soon-to-be ex-husband as she threw down bags of clothes down the stairs. Their father, Adrien Agreste, was silently crying as he grabbed the bags and shoved them into his car. "Why do mom and dad hate each other?" A 9-year-old Louis asked Emma. "I don't know, Louis," 12-year-old Emma said. "I don't know," 

It has been 3 years since the divorce of their parents and Emma and Louis can't help but be confused. What had caused their parents to separate and hate one another? What had caused all this? This was one mystery that had to be solved.

Also, after "A Family Apart" is over.... I'll decide whether to continue or stop writing fanfictions for good. 

I mean, it's not you, it's me. Originally I had about 4 more fanfictions saved in draft mode on Wattpad. Last year, the stress got to me and I deleted several chapters of work for each book. They were 2000 word chapters too. Plus, I have no ideas, so I am not sure whether to continue or not.

Overall, this has been fantastic and I's like to thank you all.

Adios my miraculers... for now

~GreekMythology17