Chapter 28

A/N: It's been TWO days since the fainting incident of Adrien Agreste. He fainted on Friday, which was a day off from school. It is now Sunday.

*Adrien is going to be talking about some random game and you can go back to this video to see what the game is about.

*Adrien's POV*

It had been two days since the whole fainting incident and Nino wouldn't let him forget it. "Please, Nino," Adrien said, putting his hands over his ears. "Make it stop,"

"I won't stop until A. You be tortured by Alya," Nino said. "Or B. You ask Marinette out to the end of year school dance."

"I'd pick the latter if I were you," Alya said, walking in on the two. "The dance is three days, Adrien. You have to go and ask her,"

"What if she says no?" Adrien muttered. "She won't," Alya said. "Believe me, she will say yes."

"If you say so," Adrien muttered, reluctantly tapping Marinette's number on his phone. "That is not how you ask someone to go to a dance with you!" Alya said, snatching the phone away from him.

"But I'm tired," Adrien said, stretching out the word 'tired'. "I hadn't slept in two days," Adrien saw Alya examining him to see if he was really telling the truth. Of course, I am, You wouldn't be able to sleep if you were embarrassed on live television and thought that the person you loved was kidnapped.

"Alright," Alya said. "You've been sleep deprived. But that's no reason to be a fat, old, lazy cat,"

"Me? A fat, old, lazy cat? I MODEL for crying out loud," Adrien said. "You're Chat Noir," Nino said. "Aren't you supposed to be romantic or flirty?"

"Me, sleep deprived here," Adrien said with a yawn. "Thinking is too much work,"

"So Marinette is too much work then," Alya said. "I guess Nino will go ahead and ask her to the dance, as his date. For all we know... his crush on her never went away..."

"But Alya-" Nino started but was cut off by Alya's glare. "I guess she'll start to like him, and that there will be little Ninos and Marinettes running around..."

"Feline, Alya," Adrien said. "I'll ask Marinette to go with me on a picnic and then I'll ask her or something,"

"That was a terrible pun," Alya said. "You didn't have to use it, you know," Adrien grinned. "But, I did use it,"

"Ugh," Alya said, facepalming. "Your whole picnic idea is great and all... But I like to spice things up,"

"Oh no," Nino muttered. Alya pulled them all into a group huddle. "So here's the plan,"

* * *

*Marinette's POV*

Marinette's phone rang and she picked it up to find that Adrie was on the other end. "Hi Adrien," She said. "What's up?"

"The sky," Adrien said, his voice sounding tired. Marinette heard a voice on the other end, yelling at him. "By the way, do you want to come over and play a new video game I bought? It seems fun."

"Adrien," Marinette said. "Are you alright?" Marinette swore that there was silence on the other end for a second when his voice came back up. "Peachy," 

"When should I come over?" Marinette asked. "Right now," Adrien immediately replied. "Okay then," Marinette said. "Bye,"

"Bye," Adrien replied, hanging up. Adrien was acting weird today... I wonder why...