Chapter 3

*Adrien's POV* 

Adrien saw Nino in front of his mansion and looked at Natalie. "Let him in," Adrien said as Natalie open the gate to the mansion. He had to tell Nino that he was Chat Noir, before the Youtube Convention.

"Hi Nino," Adrien said to his friend, looking at Nino. "Hi dude," Nino replied back, looking at Adrien.

"Let's go to my room," Adrien said, walking over to his room with Nino following him. Adrien closed the door after Nino went in. Adrien breathed in.

"I'm Chat Noir," Adrien said, looking at Nino's face to see his reaction. "Dude," Nino said, looking at Adrien with shock over his face. "I already knew you were Chat Noir, I just never expected you to tell me," he said.

"What?!" Adrien said, looking at Nino with a confused expression on his face. "How did you know?" Nino looked at his best friend with a smile, "You didn't close your Youtube account the other day on your computer," Nino said. 

"Okay, well do you know there's a Youtube con?" Adrien asked Nino, waiting for an answer. "Yeah, Alya was blabbering about it. There are rumors of Ladybug and Chat Noir doing a face reveal." Nino said, raising an eyebrow, silently asking if the rumors were true.

"Well... I might ask Ladybug to meet up with me and we could do a face reveal if she says yes." Adrien blurted out. "That's great, dude," Nino said, looking at his friend who obviously had a crush on Ladybug.

It is, Adrien thought as he looked over to the side, I just hope she says 'yes'.

* * *

*Marinette's POV*

Ladybug looked at the screen, focusing all her attention on it. She moved the controller's keys quickly, Almost there, she thought as her racecar was almost at the finish line.

Suddenly Chat Noir's black and green car came out of nowhere, pushing Ladybug's car out of the way. "Cataclysm!" Chat Noir yelled, using his so-called victory catchphrase. Ladybug's car spun out of control and she warily watched the screen as Chat Noir won the game.

"How 'bout that M'Lady?" Chat Noir purred, "I've got some mad cat skills!" Ladybug rolled her eyes even though Chat Noir couldn't see her do that.

Ladybug looked at the screen for a moment, then remembered what she was going to say. "Um, Chat Noir, let's do a face reveal!" Ladybug said, waiting to hear Chat Noir's reply while seeing dozens of comments already being made on the video.

"Sure, M'Lady," Cat Noir said. "I would love to see the beautiful purr-incess behind that voice."  Ladybug blushed, thankful that no one could see her do so, then she remembered that she had an audience.

"So there you have it folks!" Ladybug said. "Come to the Youtube Con to see Chat Noir and I, in real life."

Ladybug suddenly was surprised as she saw over hundreds of happy comments on her usual live video. "Bye y'all and Chat Noir," she said. "Have a miraculous day!" 

"Bye M'Lady Have a Paw-some day," Chat Noir said, exiting the video. Ladybug exited the video and turned off the headset. I wonder how this is going to turn out, she thought, thinking about everyone's reaction of her, Marinette, being Ladybug.