Chapter 2

*Adrien's POV*

Adrien stepped outside, breathing in the fresh air. How am I going to meet Ladybug? Adrien thought as he stepped out of the limo, going to grab some fresh ice cream. He saw Marinette and Alya over by the ice cream shop and waved to them.

Adrien looked at Marinette who nearly fell over. Adrien saw Alya grab Marinette's hand and pulling her along. Oh Marinette, he thought, looking over at the girl whose face had turned all red.

"H-Hi A-Adrien," she stuttered. "Hi Marinette, Hi Alya," Adrien said back with a smile. "You guys here for ice cream too?" he asked.

"Yes," Alya replied."Marinette did you bring the money?" Adrien saw Marinette twiddle her thumbs. It was obvious the girl did not bring any money with her. "It's on me guys," Adrien replied, saving Marinette from Alya's wrath.

"T-thanks," Marinette said, looking at Adrien. "No problem," said Adrien looking back at her. "What would you guys like?" he asked, looking at both of them.

"Marinette and I will both get a scoop of cookies and cream," Alya said. "Alright," Adrien replied as he ordered himself and the pair each a scoop of cookies and cream.

Adrien handed Alya the ice cream cone and handed Marinette hers. "T-thank you again," Marinette said. "You're welcome," Adrien said back with a smile. 

Adrien watched the two leave through the ice cream shop's window. It was there when he saw it. Youtube Convention coming to town,  Adrien read silently, as he realized that this was exactly what he was looking for.

* * *

*Marinette's POV*  

"Th-that was Adrien," Marinette said to Alya. "I know it was Adrien, obviously," Alya said back, knowing Marinette's crush for the guy.

Marinette licked a bit of her ice cream just to hear Alya say something. "Marinette, what did you need to tell me again?" Alya asked, taking in a bit of her ice cream as well.

Marinette froze, then tried to act calm. "I'll tell you by that tree over there," Marinette said, stalling. She and Alya both walked down to the tree. "Just tell me, girl," Alya said, peering at Marinette, it was like she was looking into her soul.

"Well, to be exact, I'm Ladybug." Marinette blurted out. "Is this a joke?" Alya asked, still calm. "No, it's not," Marinette said. "Prove it," Alya said, looking at her best friend.

"Alright," Marinette said as she took out her phone and pulled out her Youtube account. "See, I AM Ladybug," Marinette said. That was when Alya screamed.

Out of the corner of her eye, Marinette saw Adrien run over. "Is something wrong?" he asked, his eyebrows scrunched together. "E-Everything's a-alright A-A-Adrien," Marinette stuttered. "Alright," he said as he confusedly looked over at Alya's shocked face and walked away to his limo.

"Girl, I can't believe you are Ladybug! I HAVE to tell someone." Alya said, excited. "No, please don't Alya. Just keep this as a secret alright?" Marinette said quickly.

"Okay," Alya said. "But why didn't you tell me before?" she asked. Marinette sighed, "I couldn't tell you since you were in charge of the Ladyblog and besides it is hard for you to keep secrets." Marinette said.

"You can trust me, Marinette," Alya said as she walked away, still in disbelief. If telling Alya was this hard, how am I going to tell everyone else I'm Ladybug? Marinette thought.