Chapter 6

*Adrien/Chat Noir's POV*

Adrien put on his headphones with a smile, It was now or never, he thought as he gazed upon the screen, waiting for Ladybug to join in. Adrien looked at his wrist, nervously playing with Marinette's Lucky Charm.

"Hey Kitty," he heard Ladybug say as she entered the video. "Hello M'Lady," Adrien/Chat Noir said, as he chose his character, waiting for Ladybug to do the same.

He saw Ladybug pick her usual character, obviously Ladybug-themed of course. "Ready for me to beat you, M'Lady?" Chat Noir asked with a smirk. "You're on," Ladybug said.

"3..2..1..GO!" Chat Noir and Ladybug raced to beat the other in the Ultimate Mecha Strike III game. Ladybug always won and this time Chat Noir would not let her.

Chat Noir and Ladybug played back and forth, earning more and more points. Suddenly, Chat Noir hit Ladybug's character, making it weak and destroyed it, entering the next level and therefore beating Ladybug's high score

"How did you do that?" Ladybug questioned, obviously confused on how Chat Noir had beaten her score. After all, she was the one who had always won on this game.

 "I guess I'm just lucky, M'lady," Chat Noir said, grinning. "You must be so purr-fectly jealous of my pawsome powers."

Ladybug was silent for a few seconds, obviously thinking about how he had totally beat her. "Cat got your tongue, M'lady?" He questioned with a smirk.

*Marinette/Ladybug's POV*

Ladybug rolled her eyes at the pun and looked at the score one more time to see if it was real, it was. Chat Noir had actually beaten her for once in Ultimate Mecha Strike III. He hadn't even beaten her score in Ultimate Mecha Strike I or II, how did he beat her now?

She remembered when she gave Adrien her lucky charm, that was the cause of all this! Giving away her lucky charm away must've taken away her good luck.

"Cat got your tongue," Chat Noir called out, obviously saying that because of her silence. "Whatever you say, kitty," Ladybug replied.

"M'Lady, can you believe that tomorrow we're going to reveal who we are?" Chat Noir asked, changing the topic. Ladybug suddenly remembered, tomorrow was the dreaded day! She had forgotten all about it.

"Y-yes," She said nervously, her fear of everyone's reaction to her being Ladybug coming back. "Did My Lady just stutter?" Chat Noir asked, obviously enjoying her being nervous.

Ladybug looked at her clock, hoping it was time to end the video and thankfully it was.  "Chat Noir, it's time for us to exit the video," she said, ignoring what Chat Noir had said before about her stuttering. "Alright, M'Lady," Chat Noir said, "See you tomorrow!" 

"See you too Chat, see you soon," Ladybug said and exited the video. Marinette took in a deep breath, Tomorrow was the day that would change everything.