Chapter 15

*Marinette's POV*

Adrien was gone, and Marinette stared at the place he was at only seconds ago. She had definitely gotten to know Adrien better, that was for sure.

In fact, Marinette believed that Adrien actually had Chat Noir's personality.

It made since, ever since a mysterious YouTuber named Master Fu made them YouTubers.

Marinette's thoughts went back to Adrien's actual personality. He was still that boy who gave her the umbrella, it was just that he liked making terrible puns too.

Marinette loved him as both Adrien and Chat Noir. Marinette remembered how she had almost quit being a YouTube gamer, but Chat Noir had encouraged her to keep trying.

Marinette also finally stopped stuttering around Adrien because of him being Chat Noir, which was great news.

Marinette was glad that she could talk to Adrien without stuttering, she felt proud of herself. But, there was one problem.

Marinette didn't know how to tell Adrien that she loved him. If she did say it, she hoped that Adrien would tell her that he loved her back.

"Oh, Adrien," Marinette said, going inside the bakery. "I love you."

*Alya's POV*

(Only minutes earlier)

"Alya, what are we doing here?" Nino asked, confused. "Shhh," Alya said, hushing him.

Marinette was in front of the bakery, blushing while Adrien walked away with a smirk. Alya couldn't help but fangirl. 

Adrien and Marinette definitely had feelings for one another, that was for sure. The two were made for one another, but it would be a while before they got together, which would suck for Alya who was waiting for the day to come.

Alya watched Marinette walk inside, she was obviously thinking of Adrien. Her thoughts got disrupted by Nino.

"Alya, just tell me what we're doing here," Nino said, bored. Alya looked at him deviously, "Operation Cupid," 

Nino just looked at her confused, "I have no idea what you are even saying,"

Alya rolled her eyes, "We both are in the role of Cupid. Cupid makes people love one another. You are friends with Adrien, and I am friends with Marinette. And so..."

"We're going to bring Adrien and Marinette together? Sounds like one of your crazy ideas." Nino said.

"It's not crazy!" Alya said, "Imagine Adrien, being happy that you did all that for him."

Nino looked at the spot where Adrien was, thoughtful. "Well, that would be amazing." He admitted.

"Exactly!" Alya said, "So why don't we get to work?" She held out her hand and Nino shook it.

"Operation Cupid has begun," Alya said happily. "We are not calling it that," said Nino immediately.

"Operation Ladybug then! Cause ladybugs are a symbol of love!" Alya said, fangirling.

"You sound like a four-year-old. This is not a spy mission." Nino said, rolling his eyes. "You're right, Nino. It's not a spy mission." Alya said.

"I told you-" Nino began but was cut off by Alya. "It's not a spy mission because it's a mission of love!" Alya exclaimed. Nino groaned in response.

*Adrien's POV*

Adrien sat in the limo, annoyed. The photo shoot wouldn't start for at least another five minutes. 

He should have remembered that Nathalie's definition of late meant not being there fifteen minutes earlier.

He thought of Marinette, his lady. She was amazing to hang out with, as both Ladybug and Marinette.

Adrien thought of the posters and magazine cut-outs of him in her room. She might've been lying about the designing inspiration thing. But Adrien was not too sure about that.

After all, all the photos of him in her room were of him modeling his father's designs. But Adrien did have a suspicion that Marinette had a crush on him.

After all, she used to stutter around him so much, before she knew that he was Chat Noir. Marinette also tried to avoid him at school, and she stared at him during class.

Adrien put the pieces together, her stuttering, avoiding him, her staring at him, Alya talking for her in front of him, the photos of him in her room. It all made sense. Marinette had a HUGE crush on him.

But there had to be a problem. Adrien wasn't sure if Marinette liked the Chat Noir side of him. Did she like the puns, humor and everything in the package? He wasn't too sure about that.

As Ladybug, she got annoyed by the puns. But Adrien didn't know whether she actually liked them or not.

Suddenly, Adrien had a brilliant idea. Marinette could come over to his house and they could make their next video over there!

It was a brilliant idea, and Adrien knew that Marinette would come over. He would also get to see the Ladybug side of her over there, and they would also get a lot of view for showing their faces during the video!

Adrien pulled his phone out of his pocket. It was time to message his friend, partner, and crush to come over to his house. He hoped that she would come.

A/N: I'm going to start making longer chapters! Also, did you all like the Nino and Alya bit?