NOTE

The characters in this story are found only allusions to real person and none of the situations and personalities here reflect the reality as it is the work of fiction. Any original characters in this story are my intellectual property. Story nonprofit made only fan to fan no intention to denigrate the violate images of artists.

All rights reserve. No parts of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display, or create derivative works form or exploit the contents of the story in any way. Plagiarism is a crime.

•••

Do's

Vote if you love the chapter, if you don't then don't do so.

•Comment so I will know if you like how the story goes and how bad is it so I can edit it.

•Be Patient. I don't update regularly so I hope you have the patience to wait.

Don't's

•Don't comment the 'Update' word. I don't know, but I don't like it. I always feel something bad if I see update word on the comment board.

•Don't comment how bad my writing is. I'm doing my best to write, please appreciate and you are not giving me salary for this.

Warning

This story may contain of:

¤Cussing/mature/sexual content

so if you are under 18 and so young to read this, please leave this story and find one with an innocent plot. I don't want to be the cause of tainting your innocence, but! If you're really hard-headed, then go on and read this.

¤Guys so hot that you'll completely swoon.

Heol. We all know MONSTA X are so hot. We can't deny that. We just can't.

¤Cliché plot.

If you read my other book, you'll know how cliche I can get. I love clichés and angst, so if you don't like that genre, you can leave. Lol

¤Idiotic grammar mistakes, typos and all.

We all know humans are not perfect, in short I am not perfect. Even though I always do my best to write fics, there's always mistakes that is chasing me so please bear with it.

¤This is part of MONSTA X Series.

So read the previous one to avoid any spoilers.

The list:

MONSTA X #1: Deleted Memoire
MONSTA X #2: Blind Love

¤Lastly,

I love you guys. Let's support MX together. :**

Spread the love~~ and enjoy reading.