4. Bring It Back

ERRORS AHEAD

•••

A car stopped in front of me and lowered the window, I saw TaeIl inside the car and I was about to open the car door when someone grab my hand, stopping me from doing so.

I look at the person who touched me and furrowed when I found out that it's KiHyun. His bangs were already hiding his eyes and I must admit that he looks so cute with this style.

His other hand were still holding the bouquet of flowers that irritates me. Why is he stopping me when he's already courting someone? Is he playing as a fuckboy or what?

"HyoKi-ah." He whispered.

"What may I help you?" I asked, politely as possible, I am acting as if I didn't recognize him.

"It's me, Yoo KiHyun." He said, removing his cap for awhile and return it back. I remove my hand from his grasp and arched my brow.

"Why?" I asked, he stretched his hand that is holding the flowers and said, "For you."

"Ahem." Both of us look at TaeIl when he faked a cough. "Annyeong hyung." He greeted KiHyun before looking at me. "Well?" He asked.

"Uhm. KiHyun, I'm going." I said and was about to get in when he handed me the flowers again. I sigh and took it because it'll be embarrassing if I turned him down in front of his junior.

I hopped in in the car and I saw TaeIl gave a sharp nod to KiHyun before driving away. I put the flowers on my lap and shot him an eye if he's going to ask or not. He was just silent which is so unusual, TaeIl—he might be silent on cam but he is definitely different off cam. He always cracks a joke whenever we're together and he cannot stay still, so I wonder what made him quiet.

"Was he the one?" He asked after the long silence, I look at him and nodded. Even though his question is vague, I know that he's talking about my ex.

"Yes. He's the one." I said.

"Is he courting you again?" He asked and shot a look on the flowers on my lap. I open my mouth to talk but I can't seem to voice out my thoughts.

I don't know if I should say yes, I don't know if I should say no. I wanna say no but something is telling to say yes. "I actually don't know." I answered.

After that talked, both of us fell silent and after a couple of minutes, we reach the house. I hopped off the car and thanked him. He only smile and nod before driving away. I watch his car fading from my sight before going in the house.

The house was quite so I just walked my way towards my room, when I got in, I place my bag on my table before grabbing the towel and get inside the bathroom to have a half bath.

After taking a bath, I change into my pj's and slumped on my bed and before I knew it, I fell asleep.

"

Noona?" I moaned and slap the person who's shaking me. Damn, can't they see I'm having a good sleep here.

"Noona?" I groan when someone is already holding both of my feet. I felt my self getting drag, when it suddenly stop.

"Should I kiss you so you'll wake up?" My eyes shot open when I heard that voice. What the hell is he doing here again?!

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I  sat up.

"Hi, good morning too." He said and place the tray he's holding on the bed side table.

"Do you want me to feed you?" He asked but I only roll my eyes. I heard him sigh. He sat on the side part of the bed.

"HyoKi-ah." He called softly, holding my hand. I look at him and saw him looking at me intently. I wanna back out and look at the other things but I couldn't. I couldn't because his eyes is like telling me something.

"Mianhe." He started, holding my hand more tight than the hold he did earlier. "I'm sorry if I broke up with you that night. I just need to do it but babe, I'm—."

"Don't call me that." I cut him off. How can he call me babe when he's the one who end the relationship we had?

"Sorry." He said, bowing his head down. "But please, let me court you again." He said, looking at my eyes once again with tears brimming on the side of his eyes.

"KiHyun." I said sighing. "Just st—."

"I love you. I still love you. Please let me, let me bring it back. Let me bring the relationship we had back. Jebal."

I look at the other side of the room. I wanna go back to his arms again too. I want us to be back together too. But what if, we don't love each other anymore? What if all we were feeling right now is just infatuation? What if we're just in love to the idea that we're still in love with each other? That all we need is just closure to finally move on. I don't know, I don't know what to do anymore.

I remove his hand on me. I look at him, and I noticed how his expression change.

"I'm sorry. But I can't let you."

I can't let you break my heart once again.

I can't go back to this, to him. I can't go back to what we used to have. It's already black and burnt. We cannot go back to the past just because we want to.

"We need to move on." I need to move on. I need to let this feeling go. I want this to stop.

"HyoKi please, don't do this to me."

"Sorry, but you're not the one for me."