5. Party

ERRORS AHEAD

•••

"TaeIl-ah. Eodiga?" I asked over the phone, it's already noon and KiHyun just left, he said he has some schedule. When I told him we can't bring back the relationship, he didn't talk to me again. He just play with my brother and just ignore me.

I feel sorry, but I can't unsaid what I have said right? I believe what I did is for the both of us. I don't want us to get hurt again. I don't like to cause any self-destruction again. It's too tiresome.

"I'm at the dorm. Wae?" He asked with his soft voice. I wonder why he so underrated in the group, he's talented and handsome, don't they know how to appreciate talents? Gosh, people.

"Can I come over?" I asked once again. He answered a simple okay before I hung up. I change into a yellow long sleeve and leggings before going out. I hail a cab and after a few minutes, I reach the dorm of NCT. 

I rang the doorbell once and Ten-ssi opened it for me. He smiled when he saw me and he open the door wide a day let me in.

"Why are you here noona?" Ten asked when we were walking in the alley towards their living room.

"Nothing, I'm just bored in the house. Where's TaeIl?" I asked when there's no one in the living room. Usually, tne people in this dorm will stay at the living room to have a chitchat or play stupid games.

"He's at his room. Talking to someone over the phone." He said as he shrugged. He sat on the sofa and turn the TV on. Both of us are not really close, we just talk if we have questions. And I find i realy hard to talk to a hyper as him. I'm just afraid I can't take his jokes well.

"Anyway noona, did you watch my Music Video for SM Station?" He excitedly asked, I nodded and flashes an awkward smile.

"You did great, and YukHei too." I said.

"Oh. You're already here." I heard TaeIl's voice from behind so I turn around to face him. He was wearing a chequered long sleeve and a jeans like he'll be going somewhere.

"You're going somewhere?" I asked, he smiled and shook his head.

"Did you eat already?" He asked, and because of that question, I pouted. I didn't eat since this morning. I know KiHyun cooked for me and even delivered it inside my room but I just can't eat it, can I? I'm so shy to eat it right after turning him down, and actually, KiHyun cooked for lunch too before going to his next schedule.

"I-" before I could answer his question, my stomach growled. I smile to TaeIl shyly and lower my head down. Damn. So embarrasing. I heard him let out a soft chuckle. "Follow me." He said before walking towards the kitchen. I've been here a lot so I'm pretty sure it's the kitchen. I followed him behind, I sat on the stool on the bar counter or what do you call it, while TaeIl open the fridge.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked while still checking the fridge. I glance at the side in it. "Scrumbled egg is fine." I said. He nodded and took out 3 eggs and readied all the materials needed.
"Go to the living room first and talk with Ten. You should have friends other than me, I'm not always free you know?" He asked as he began to scrumble the eggs in a bowl, I pouted.

"You know I'm not good at it." I said.

"He's good at it." He said as he smile.

"Shiro, I want to watch you cook, and I want you to be my one and only friend." I said as he smile, I notice his ears turning pink making my smile widen. I remember KiHyun when he's embarrased or flastered, his ears will always turn pink and I must admit that he look so cute.

"Shut up and go to the living room." He said, I chuckled and stood up before walking to the living room. He's really grumpy at times.

I sat on the sofa beside Ten, good thing Ten is good at making cconversation and make sure that I won't be awkward again. Unlike TaeIl, his jokes are all funny making me laugh so hard. Our chitchat just ended when TaeIl fake a cough and told us to eat. Ten refuses to eat and just watch the variety that was on air.

"Not good at making friends, huh?" He asked, and I can hear sarcasm on his voice. I smiled and stayed silent as I stuff the food that was on my spoon. "So what's the problem." I stopped on my tracks.  This guy, he really knows me.

I danced like crazy on the dance floor. I'm here at the bar, Beerven, it was located on a third top floor in a Hotel, usually, the club always located at the ground floor outside the building but this one's one of a kind, or maybe I don't really know about hotels and club? Nah, I don't really care. I'm here to enjoy, not to problem about the location of clubs. Hihihi

I think I'm already drunk.

I roam my eyes in the sea of people but I cannot see TaeIl, eodini?  I just shrugged and decided to forget. I glance at my watch, ig's already 1 AM, I bet mom's already worried of me, when she shouldn't be. I'm fine. There's nothing to worry about, I can handle myself, I won't lt myself hurt. Not again.

I dance with the guy who approaches me, he was holding my waist while we are swaying at the music playing. He's handsome and seems familliar but I didn't care. I'm  not here to overthink, I'm here to forget and to party!

BigBang's Bang Bang Bang was played next making me all hyped up. This club knows how to make someone crazy. Hahaha. Darn. I think I'm already drunk.

When the song ended, I walked towards our table and grab my bag. As much as I want to party, I need to be home or else I'm going to be fucked up tomorrow-oops, I mean later. I still have to work. Damn, I should've go here when I was still fresh from break up, there's a lot of handsome guys here, and I spotted alot of actors. I'll surely go here again when I'm free.

When I was already outside, I hail a cab and told him my address. I was fighting the urge to sleep, my eyelids are already getting heavy but I managed to stay awake.

"Ahjussi, can you please drive fast?" I asked as I yawn.

He nodded and step on the gas paddle hard, I lean backwards, and my eyes closed but before I could sleep, I heard a loud horn and I felt shattered glasses collided on my skin before I finally passed out.

•••

This is so lame, I---