12. Lie

ERRORS AHEAD

●●●

I yawn as I stretch on the bed and sat up.

I glance at KiHyun who is so cute cudling on my hotdog pillow. It's a miracle that I woke up first than him, maybe it's because of the alcohol they drank last night at Migs' party. 

I drink because KiHyun told me to. I know he's just worried about me getting into accidents but I can assure that I am not going to be in accidents anymore, I won't be reckless again.

I don't want people around me worry once again.

A knock on my door makes me go back to my senses. I hummed to let the person know outside that I'm already awake.

"Noona? We're going now, are you sure you're bot coming with us?" HyunKi asked and I shook my head like stupid even though I know he can't see it.

"No. I'm staying." I answered.

My family's having a vacation in Hawaii and I decided to stay here. I don't want to be there and besides I want to have my job back, I should be the one helping my family, not KiHyun. He's doing all the work we're not even married yet.

I stood up from my bed and decided to send my family out. Lol.

"We'll be back next month." My mother said. My brows furrowed, why the hell will they take that long in a vacation? How about my father's work here?

She sent me a meaningful glance before walking out of the house. My father only shook his head because of my mother's behavior. "Take care of the house while we're away." Dad said.

I only nodded.

"Bye noona!" My brother bid his goodbye cheerfully, waving his hand. I wave my hand back and bid my goodbye to them. I smile at my parents and waved at them. My father revved the car and drove off.

I close the door of our house and walk my way towards the kitchen. I'm going to cook for KiHyun.

I readied all my tools and ingredients and started cooking. I was in the middle of cooking the Grilled Pork Jeonju when a pair of arms hug me from the back. A smile drew on my face as I look up so I can see his beautiful face.

"Goodmorning." I greeted, he smiled and peck a kiss on the tip of my nose. This guy really has an obssession of noses, lol. 

"Are you cooking for me honey?" he asked as he smiled teasingly. I am not used on cooking for him, it's always him who always cooks for me. He always do all the work and I think I should do something for him too, but of course I shouldn't let his head grow big. 

"Nope. Stop flattering yourself KiHyun." I joked, chuckling over his face when he pouted. Too cute to handle. 

"Aye come on Hyo, just admit it." He said wiggling me a bit. 

A chuckle leaves my mouth as I nodded. "Yeah this is for you, so now leave and I'm going to get this done." He chuckled as he kiss my cheek before pulling out from the hug. 

"Go, get a shower now because you have a schedule in an hour." He sighed when he heard what I've said. This is suppose to be our day, but he has some schedules. Their promotions has been extended because of the good response from the netizens. I'm happy for them though, their fandoms are getting bigger, and I can already smell their first win. Maybe not in this comeback but the next. I hope they will get what they deserve. 

I know I only know them in such a short span of time but during that times, I never heard them complaining for it, they talked to the Monbebes as if their fans are their child. They deserve all the love from their fans. They deserve so much better. 

When I was done cooking, I serve it on the table and call KiHyun to eat. I was readying the plates when a pair of arms cage me for a hug again. This guy, he's been extra sweet than the old times. 

"I love you." 

"I love you too." I said as I smile at him. 

"Why the hell did you call me here this early bitch?" HwaSoo asked me as soon as I open the door. This girl really, she's so good at bad mouthing. 

She's a friend of Migs and I just know him last jight, during Migs' birthday. Her mouth is bad but she have a good heart. 

"What are you talking? It's literally 9 AM eonni." I said smiling at her. She rolled her eyes as she came in the house even though I did not invite him to come in yet. 

"Don't call me eonnie bitch, you're older than me." She said when the two of us are at the living room. She sat oo th sofa and put her feet on top of the table. 

"Don't you think you're over using the word 'feel at home'?" I asked as I qouted it on the air. She only rolled her eyes 

"Go and grab me some snacks. You should treat me better because I'm your visitor." She said as she grab the remote control and turn the television on. This girl really, we ony met yesterday but she acts like this. 

I shook my head but prepare a snack for her. When I was done, I put it on the table and sat beside her. 

"Did you invite Migs to be here?" She asked as she took a bite from the sandwich I made.  I smiled and shook my head. Migs said she have a date with her boyfriend, I wonder how HoSeok oppa make time for her, they have a busy schedule today, how can they date? 

"Thank God." She whispered and it made me curious. 

"Why?" I asked, she gave me a look as if she didn't understand me. "Why are you relief that she won't be coming here?" 

"She's being a bitch these days, I can't take her dramas." She said. What drama is she talking about? Did HoSeok oppa and her fought? I really can't understand her life. 

"Anyway, do you have a problem?" HwaSoo asked changing the topic. 

"I think KiHyun's lying to me." I said as I bit my lower lip. 

During the day me and Migs met, my head hurt and a memory played on my mind and last night, it did again. I actually don't know if it's because of the alcohol or it really happened to me. That memory is too painful I don't want to remember that again. 

"And why do you say so?" She asked, and I look down because I don't know what is happening in my life anymore. 

If our relationship is true or just a painful lie.