7. Jealous

ERRORS AHEAD

•••

KiHyun came in holding a basket full of fruits. My room already has three baskets of fruits because everytime he visits, he has fruits with him and I find it so sweet of him.

"KiHyun." I called and a smile cross his face before putting the basket on the table. He lean to me and peck on my lips before sitting on the chair beside the bed. "Bogoshipo." I said softly which ade his smile widen.

He lean to me and smiled even more. "Nado bogoshipo." He said and pecks on my lips once again. I smiled. He never really fail to beat my heart like crazy. I can hear my heart beating louder when he's with me.

We were just staring at each other when a bang on the door was heard and it flew open causing the two of us to turn our heads to the direction of the door. 6 people came in in the room with different foods on their hands.

WonHo oppa has a large box of pizza on his hands while his other hand is holding on the girl's hand he's with. The third who came in is ChangKyun, he's on his pokerface and he's holding a two large bottle of coke, and then JooHeon oppa who's singing chukhahae came in with a bouquet of flowers on his hand, then MinHyuk oppa came in with a take out food from McDonalds, and lastly HyungWon came in with his hands on his pocket.

"Guys." KiHyun said with a warning tone as he eye the foods and flowers on the member's hand.

"Wae?" MinHyuk asked as he put the paper bags beside the basket on the table.

"The food you bought is not healthy for HyoKi." He said as he sigh. I hold his hand and smile.

"Gwaenchana. I want to eat unhealthy food sometimes too." I said.

"See? She miss having this kind of foods. I heard foods in hospital sucks." WonHo oppa said as he started opening the box of pizza. KiHyun squeezes my hand softly before letting it go. He stood up and help the others to prepare the foods they bought.

The girl who is holding WonHo oppa's hand earlier sat at the chair beside my hospital bed. "Annyeong." She greeted as she smile, I return the smile and bowed my head a little. There's no girls who visited me in this hospital aside from my mom. It's always boys, Eomma, Appa, HyunKi, KiHyun, and TaeIl oppa are always the one who visits me. I guess I don't have girl friends.

"Are you feeling okay?" She asked starting a conversation, I nodded my head.

"Mm, I'm feeling okay. The doctor said it's already okay if I get discharged but eomma won't let me discharge." I said as I pouted. I really don't like it here, it's too creepy when the night comes. I'll always imagine things, I cannot sleep well. "Anyway, what's your name?" I asked.

"I'm Ahn MinHye, but please just call me Migs." She said as she smile. I nodded my head. Both of us watch the guys when they startedbickering once again. They look so cute, especially KiHyun and MinHyuk oppa.

All of us started to eat when the food is ready, we were just silents. We're just enjoying our time together and the food on the table when the door bursted open once again and TaeIl oppa came in with a guy.

Both of them were shocked when they saw the voice I am with and bowes immediately. I chuckle, they're so cute.

"Annyeonghaseyo." The two greeted. JooHeon told the two to sit with us and tney obliged. They look so uncomfortable . I know that TaeIl is a part of an idol group too but I don't know why they are uncomfortable with the other artist.

I saw TaeIl's head bowed down after glancing at KiHyun's direction, I got confused why so I turn my head to look at KiHyun and I was puzzled when I saw him glaring at the innocent TaeIl who did nothing wrong.

"Waeyo?" I asked him, he blinked his eyes twice before looking at me with both of his brows were arched as if he's asking using brows and his eyes.

"Why are you glaring at TaeIl?" I asked, clearing my vague question.

"He did?" HyungWon asked glancing at KiHyun before looking back at me. I nodded innocently and I was startled when WonHo oppa smack the head of KiHyun, me and Migs immediately reacted, yelling "Yah!"

"Waeeee? He's glaring at the innocent TaeIl who did nothing to him. He shouldn't do that to a hoobaenim." He said, his lips pouting while he's stating his reason for smacking KiHyun's head.

"But still, you shouldn't do that to a person." Migs said, glaring at WonHo oppa. WonHo oppa rolled his eyes.

"Majayo." I said glaring at WonHo oppa before looking at KiHyun worriedly. "Gwaenchana?" I asked. He shook his head and look at me as if he's in pain.

"I'm not okay. I think I need kiss to heal the pain." KiHyun said as he pouted.

"Aye hyung, stop that, you look stupid." ChangKyun said with disgust. Making the boys laugh except the two boys who just came in.

ChangKyun turn his head on the guy who's with TaeIl, "You're Ten, right?" He asked and the guy named Ten nodded as he smile.

"Ne sunbae." ChangKyun wrinkled his nose upon hearing sunbae.

"Nah, just call me by my name. You're my friend from now on." He said.

"If you'll be friends with him it's like you're babysitting a baby." TaeIl oppa said to ChangKyun and started to laugh, others laugh too except Ten who's busy glaring at Taeil oppa.

"Were you acting like a baby when you're with me?" I asled innocently since I cannot remember a thing. Ten shook his head defensively.

"Aniya. Don't believe at TaeIl hyung. He's crazy."

TaeIl stops laughing when he heard what Ten have said. I laugh at the two because they're so cute and funny.

They started to bicker while the other members of MONSTA X started to take sides between TaeIl and Ten. Me and Migs just watch them because they are so cute when they have a little fight.

Later that day, when MONSTA X member, TaeIl, Ten and Migs left. KiHyun stayed silent, he's not talking nor looking at me. It's like he's avoiding me and I don't now why, so I hold his hand but he took it away.

"Wae?" I asked but he didn't budge on answering. "KiHyun." I called.

"What's the problem?" I asked again. He look at me with hs brows furrowed.

"What's with you and Ten?" He asked.

"Huh?" I asled confusedly. What's with me and Ten? I don't know. But I guess we're friends.

"What's with you and Ten?" He asked once again.

I blinked twice. "Wae?"

"Just answer me damn it!" He said, started to shout. I look at him with widen eyes but then a smile form on my lips when I thought of something.

I sat up and pulled him to me and crash my lips on his. "I love you KiHyun, you know that." I said the moment I pulled out from the kiss. "Don't be jealous over him, it's not worth it."