16. Losing Trust

ERRORS AHEAD

•••

"W hat the fuck are you doing here?" HwaSoo asked the moment she open the door. I'm here at her doorstep.

After what happened last night, I passed out. All of my lost memorirs have comeback and I don't know what to do anymore.

I can't believe all of this is happening to me. I thought I have a perfect life, turns out all I have is a complete lie.

KiHyun... why did he do such things? How can he act like there's no problem on us. He keeps on lying to me but why didn't I notice that it wasn't true. That all we have is a lie.

Maybe, it's really meant to be like this. To end thibgs between the two of us. Maybe it's time to end this drama.

"Can I stay here for awhile?" I asked as I look straight in her eyes. Her brows furrowed when she noticed my bagpack on my bag and give me a questioning look but she open the door wide for me to enter.

"Thanks." I said as I enter. She closed tge door behind and both of us walked our way towards her living room.

"So, what's the problem?" She asked once again when both of us sat down on the sofa. I heaved a deep sigh and force a smile.

"You're right." I said as I look at the window. The rain's pouring outside and I'm worried if Kihyun brings a jacket with him or an umbrella. If he didn't, I hope their manager did.

"I'm always right." She said as she rolled her eyes. "Anyway, what the hell is the problem?"

"He's lying to me." I said as I smile bitterly.

"TaeIl oppa." I called through the phone. He hummed so I continued on talking. "Can you come with me tomorrow?" I asked.

"Uh." He seem so hesitant so I was about to say that it's okay if he can't when he answered. "Sure. What time?"

"7 AM oppa." I said as I smile.

"So you'll realy gonna do it." HwaSoo said as she appeared at the door frame. I force a smile and nodded. I should do it, to end things and start a new life.

It may be difficult but I know things will get better. I hope.

"You were weird this morning." She said as she recalled what happen earlier.

I find it weird too. The moment I open my eyes, I immediately ran towards the bathroom and throw up.

The word pregnant was always crossing my mind but it can't be, we just did it once and three months have already passed. Maybe I'm just sick.

"Are you pregnant?" She asked which made me roll my eyes.

"I'm nit pregnant, okay? I just don't feel good this morning so I throwe up." I said sitting on the bed.

She exhale as if she didn't understand me and nodded. "Okay sure." She said and left.

"Tss." My evil self will always really come out when I'm talking to her. Maybe being evil is a virus.

I should've stayed away from her, but it's too late now. It's always late the moment you realize it. I know soon, KiHyun will realize all of the things he did, all of the words he used to lie to me.