8. Our Story

ERRORS AHEAD

•••

Both of us were now lying on the hospital bed, he was hugging me from the back while I use his other arm as my pillow. We're so close to each other that I can hear how fast his heartbeat.

"How did we met?" I asked since I cannot sleep. It's still early though and he already wants me to sleep. It's just 6PM for sleep's sake!

"We met in a school library." He said. "I was searching fpr the book I wanted that day, but then when I was about to pick up the book, you picked it up first." He added as a chuckle left his mouth. I glances at him because I am confuse why he chuckled.

"I was about to protest when you hushed me by using your index finger. I was confused why you did that but then I heard girls talking about me." I made up a face when he said those, is he implying that he was popular since then? Aye, I don't think so.

"After hushing me up, you then left. Since that day, I started to follow you. I notice that you doesn't have friends, no one's talking to you." He said. Maybe that's the reason why no one really visited me aside from them. Because I was a loner back then. "I tried so hard to be friends with you, until you gave up and let me in in your heart." He added.

"And then what happened?" I asked when he stopped talking.

"The two of us became best friends, and then we became a lover." And then he smiled cheekily as he kissed the tip of my nose. We smiled at each other when I noticed his happy expression turned into sad one.

"Why?" I asked worriedly, he looked at me and ruffled my hair. "Nothing. I just remebered something. Sleep now."

I pouted and glared at him before closing my eyes. Why does ne really want me to sleep? Is he leaving me when I sleep? Shiro! I don't want him to leave! I want him to stay! I hold his arm around me so I'll feel it when he removed it once he leave. In that case I'll wake up and stop him from leaving.

I heard him chuckle when I hold him. "I'm not going to leave you. Not again." He said. I felt at ease wnen he said those and finally drifted off to sleep.

I woke up when I felt someone kissed me on my lips, when I open my eyes, I saw KiHyun smiling at me, I smiled back.

"I really like it when my kiss is the one who made you wake up." He said standing up from the bed. I felt myself blushing because of what he said. I smiled, "Because your kiss is one of the reason why I need to wake up, and why life is beautiful."  I said that made him blush too. I chuckled.

"Eomma said you'll be going home now." He said, preparing the meal for me. This time it's not a hospital food anymore, I refused to eat it several times and I'm glad he brought something from the outside. Maybe because I'll be discharging now.

"You don't have any commitments today?" I asked still watching him. He pouted his lips while his brows are furrowed, I smile because of how cute he is. He then shook his head after awhile and serve the food in front of me. If he's going to be my nurse, I would gladly let accidents happen to me again.

Speaking of accidents, I really don't know wbat happen to me why I get into accidents. Was I bad girl back then? Maybe it's one of the reason why I don't have a friends aside from boys. I'm just glad to WonHo oppa because he brought his girlfriend here yesterday. At least I already know the feeling of having a girl talk. When I get discharged I want to meet with her again.

I slumped my back on my own bed. Wow, I don't know this bed is so comfy. Lol. I cannot remember, maybe this is the most wonderful bed I have ever laid into.

I cannot remember a thing but my body can remember everything it used to like.

KiHyun dropped my bag on the floor and joined me on my bed. I look at him confusedly, is he allowed in my room? "Are ou allowed here?" I asked. He smiled at me and lied down beside me.

"Yeah, they want us to marry you know?" He said, pulling me by hugging my waist. He place his head on the crook of my neck and damn, I can feel my body tense because of his breath, it tickles me.

"Saranghae HyoKi." He said, leaving kisses on my neck and I can feel that he's leaving marks too. Marking me his.

"KiHyun." I moaned out his name. I felt him smile across my skin, he left a kiss and sat up. I watched him smile at me as he lean forward to kiss my lips. When he pulled out, I smile and peck on his lips once again. "Nado saranghae." I said.

"Eww! SPG! Eomma?! I need your guidance, KiHyun hyung and HyoKi noona are making out!" HyunKi shouted as he run away from my room.

"Already? I want a granddaughter KiHyun-ah!" Mom shouted from the kitchen. I felt my cheeks getting heat up.

"Ne shieomeoni!" KiHyun answered back. (Yes Mother-in-law.) He looked at me with a hint of michievous in his eyes. "See?"

Yes, I see. And I even heard  KiHyun-ah.