9. Be Quiet

ERRORS AHEAD

***

I sat on the chair as I waited for Migs in the Haven coffee shop. I told here that we'll meet here. I just want o have some girl talks with her and I want to experience shopping with a girl friend too.

It's been a month since I got discharged from the hospital and I've been stress lately. I always dreamed of vague happenings, and there's once that KiHyun said he was lying to me.

I know I shouldn't think of it deeply but the way he said it to me in that dream feels so real. If he was just lying to me, what for? Why would he do that?

I shook my head as I fiddled on my phone. I am already bored even though I just got here. Guess I am really like this.

I heard the bell on the door signalling that someone comes in, I glances at it and saw a beautiful girl cames in, most of the people here were looking at her and I know she knows about it.

She places her left hand on her waist, arching her brow jokingly "Why guys? First time on seeing a goddess?" She asked jokingly.

I shook my head and return my eyes on my phone. A couple of minutes have passed and Migs is not yet here. Aigoo. I wonder if she's really like this? Always late on the said time.

"Excuse me miss." The waitress stood in front me, she looks like irritated.  I look at her innocently, what is this? Is she mad because I didn't order yet?

Don't tell me she's mad because of the glass of water in front me? Wait, does this water cost too much here? Omo. Did this coffee have changed when I was still in the hospital?

"Hey! Sorry, I'm late." Migs said sitting in front me. She looks at the irritated waitress and smiled.

"I want Americano please." She said, she looks at me and asked me what I want.

"Hot choco." I said, she looked at me like she doesn't like what I've ordered. I just ignored her and smile at the waitress who just rolled her eyes. I wonder who let her in in this shop.

She doesn't have a pleasant personality.  She looks cute though. 

"So, why do you want to meet me?" She asked, I smiled and slid the phone inside ny bag.

"Nothing. I just wanna meet you." I answered as I smile. I just really wanted to meet her since she was really busy these days, HoSeok oppa told me that Migs was really busy with work. I asked what's her work but oppa never mentioned it.

Migs placed her hand over her chest as she acted like she's so touch of what I've said. I only shook my head and thankfuly, before she can talk our order arrived.

"

Anyway, where are we going next?" She asked as she took a sip of her Americano, she made a face as if she doesn't like the taste? What's with her? I thought she likes that kind of taste?

"Why?" I asked even though I already know the answer.

"I don't get why JungKook like this." She said as she pushed the cup away from her. I shook my head. She really is unpredictable.  You won't know what she thinks of the things surrounding her, I know she likes to try new things too. Why? She said what she likes when I was still in the hospital, she said she wants to try new things, different fron what she does.

I asked her if she likes to climb a mountain with me because I really wanted to try it since then but she shook her head and made a face. "No way, I'm so used to climb on mountains that it's beginning to get boring."  That's what she only said.

Suddenly, her phone rings, I watched her look at the phone and cursed when she saw the caller ID. "Shit, it's my boyfriend."

And she rushed, running outside leaving me behind.

•••

I chuckled at her when she apologizes continuously over the phone. She just got worried of her boyfriend which is HoSeok oppa. But what really made me confuse is that,  I called to KiHyun earlier and asked him if Migs arrived safely but he said she wasn't there so I concluded that she didn't arrived yet.

"It's okay Migs." I said for the nth time. I heard her sigh as a voice of a man was heard from her, maybe it's HoSeok oppa. But I think it isn't his voice.

Is Migs cheating? Nah, whatever. It's not like it's my business. I shouldn't stick my nose to others business. But hell, they look like they're fighting over something. Why is that?

A pair of arms wrap around my waist as he place his chin on my shoulder. "Who is that?" He asked, I hushed him using my finger, whispered "Be quite"  and remain on listening to the voices over the phone. I saw him furrowed his voice as he let out an audible sigh.

I saw him pulled out from the hug and fished his phone from his pocket. I watch him confusedly as he typed something on his phone, he then placed it on his ear.

"HoSeok-ah." I heard him said as my eyes widen. So it isn't HoSeok oppa? Migs is really cheating?

Omo! How could she? HoSeok oppa is like a perfect piece everyone asked for. Why the hell is she cheating on him?

I hung up the phone and get inside ny room while KiHyun was still in the terrace talking with HoSeok oppa. I don't wanna hear something no more. This is plain bullshit. Everything is plain bullshit!

It's like everything around me is a lie and I don't know how to act nor talk to them. 

Irritating!

•••

I feel so attacked by MONSTA X, especially HoSeok by that video (Video is at the multimedia) Gosh. I never felt this before. It's like my whole world stop for awhile. Omo. We're like dating. Lmao.

Okay, that sounds cliché.  Short update for ya all.