10. Date

ERRORS AHEAD

•••

"What did you tell HoSeok oppa?" I asked as he lay down beside me. He stayed there for a couple of minutes and I didn't bother to eavesdrop.  Eavesdropping is not my style.

"It's nothing, wae?" He asked. A pout form on his lips when I didn't answered. I smiled and kissed the tip of his nose before finally kissing him. On his lips.

He return the kisses I gave to him until our kisses turn into heated one and the two of us pulled out to breath.

He smiled and kissed me on the temple before the two of us lied down. I use his arm as my pillow as I hug him, his other arm is around my petite body.

"KiHyun, did we...?" I looked at his small eyes as he arched both of his brows. I prevented myself not to kiss him once again but darn, his lips is so inviting.  Like it's telling me to kiss it.

"Did we, what?" He asked

"Did we.... made love before?" I asked bowing down my head, I can feel all of my blood rushing down to my face. I know I shouldn't ask that but I'm just so curious. 

I heard fits of laughter from him that made me pulled away from him. Why is he making fun of me?  I was just asking you know? What's so funny with that?

I watched him as he breath out and was gaining his composure once again.

"Sadly, we didn't made love before." He said sighing deeply. We didn't? And what means about that 'sadly'? Is  that means he wants to make love with me even before?

If that so, a smile form on my lips and I climb on top of him. "What are you doing?" He asked, smiling.

I smiled and lean over and kiss him before saying "I wanna do it with you."

And there I kissed him on his lips. He was stunned for awhile but then after a while he started to give back all of my kisses. He then left my mouth and leave kisses on my jawline until he stop on my neck, nibbling, kissing, and marking every piece of me.

"KiHyun." I moan as I close my eyes as he started to undo my pjs.

And the two of us made out that night.

I waited patiently on his car as he went inside the building. He said they don't have any schedule for today so we're for a date. He doesn't want to stay in our house so we'll be going out, but I'm nervous.

Its not like this is our first date, but because of his fans. I just hope no one would notice him so there will be no scandal about him.

As much as I want, I just want to spend my time with him in our house or in their dorm, but he doesn't want to. He wanted an alone time.

After a couple of minutes, he arrived with a jacket on. He was wearing mask too. I pouted, this is what I don't like. Being with him in public feels like I'm dating a person who escaped from prison.

It's better if we're inside the house, at least the two of us are free to do what we wanted to do. We can watch a movie, we can talk freely, we can joke freely, we can eat together, we can do anything without minding the people around us. Because we know no one will judge us.

I let out sigh when the two of us arrived at the mall. "Why?" He asked. I only shook my head and open the car door to hopped in. I heard muttered something before I could close the door.

"What's wrong?" He asked when we're getting inside the mall. I only forced a smile and shook my head.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asked, the first thing that comes into my mind is books so I smile and dragged him towards the bookstore.

"You really didn't change." I heard him said, and I can already see his eyes turned into crescent as he smile. I smile back.

"So, I was like this back then too?" I asked. I take a look of the titles of the books in front of me, as my hand were tracing every books.

"What do you wanna read?" He asked. I hummed as I stared at the books infront. There are a lot that caught my attention. I wanna read Curse Child written by J.K. Rowlings but Deleted Mémoire wants me to pick it up too. I sigh.

"I wanna read them all." I whispered, more on to myself.

"You want them all? I can buy them all for you." He said conceitedly. I shook my head as I chuckle. Is he normally like this? Yes, of course he's normally like this. He's conceited as HoSeok oppa, but he said he's the original conceited and HoSeok oppa just learned from him. Lmao. I love him for that though, I just really find it cute when he talks like that, like he's almost perfect, because what he's saying is totally true. I know his fans would agree with me.

I'll slap them if they won't.

In the end, I picked the Curse Child because I really wanna read this. I miss Harry Potter already, and Draco Malfoy too. I heard Draco's married in this book but then the woman died, lucky bitch. She got the chance to marry that super duper cute but bad guy.

I think I like conceited guys.

"After this where do you wanna go?" KiHyun asked as we fell in line at the counter. I hummed as I thought of any. I wanna watch a movie, and I want to play at the arcades after that. Then eat!

"Movie." I simply said. He nodded and payed for the book we bought.

Both of us go walked our way to the third floor. I proceeded on walking to the snack bar as he fell in line to buy tickets for the two of us.

Both of us agreed to watch the new showing in cinemas, 'Breaking Up is Hard To Do.'

After watching this I'm going to confess something.