18. Break Down

ERRORS AHEAD
●●●

A

knock from the door stop me from talking to JinWoo. He looks at me and arched his brow as if asking me who is it. I shrug and was about to stand uo when JinWoo stop me.

"I'll get it." I nodded before he release my hand and stood up. I waited there for a second when he came back with a girl who is glaring at nothing.

"TaeIl oppa brought you this." She said releasing the shopping bags in her hands to the floor. "I can't understand him. You are not his girlfriend but he treats you like one!" She said stomping her feet towards the sofa and sat down, crossing her arms over her chest.

She's like a brat little kid. I look at JinWoo that was looking at me. His eyes is like telling me something, I arched my brow. He walks towards me and sat beside me.

"Who is she?" He whispered. I shrug, I look at the girl who is now pouting. I cleared my thought that drew her attention.

"Perhaps, are you ShinHye?" I asked. Maybe she was the 'Ahn ShinHye' Migs are talking about.

Her one brow arched making her looks so meanie. "How did you know?" She asked, but then turn to smile. "Did TaeIl oppa tell stories about me?" She asked excitedly, she even sat next to me just to ask that. As if she's really interested.

I cleared my throat as I look at JinWoo, asking him to help me through my eyes. The girl ShinHye must've sense it coz she leaned her back on the sofa and crossed her arms. "I guess not." She said, she even whispered something I didn't hear. She roll her eyes and stood up.

"I'm going now." She said and walk but then she stops and pivoted to face me. "Anyway, Oppa will be here later and he'll bring someone." She said and marched to the door.

"What's her problem." JinWoo said and 'tsk'ed. I shook my head, I think I know already why she is like that.

I told JinWoo that I'm going to sleep as I yawn. He nodded and told me he's going home too. I walked him out first before going to my own room. I laid my back on the bed as I sigh.

I took the picture at the bedside table and stared at it, I sigh once again as I put it back.

I miss him. So much.

I don't know why I'm hurting when I chose to ran away. I put myself in this situation but the more I'm running from it, the more it's getting painful.

I'm depressed and I shouldn't be. I know JinWoo is here to keep my company but I'm still stress, depress about the whole thing. I know it's bad for my baby but I can't help it.

This is just too much.

I close my eyes hoping later, it'll be a lot better.

I groaned as I stretch my arms. I look at the window and found out it's already evening. I sat up and looked at the alarm clock that was on the bed side table.

It reads 7 PM. I yawn and stood up. I walked towards the bathroom and wash my face. I was about to wash my face with a soap when I heard a knock. I shook it off thinking it is just JinWoo, so I continued what I'm doing. When I'm done rinsing I dry my face using a towel and when I'm done. I decided to open the door for JinWoo.

"Yah! HyoKi-ah!" A smile crept on my face when I heard TaeIl oppa's voice.

I excitedly went to the door and open it but to my surprise. A person was with him that erased the smile on my face. I look at TaeIl oppa for any explanation but he only bit his lower lip.

"Mian I---." He was cut off when KiHyu  started talking. Yes, it's KiHyun.

"I was the one who asked him to bring me here." I heard it again. His honey voice that melts my heart. I look at him, drowning in his pair of eyes. I wanted to stop and look at other things than him but I can't. His eyes is the drugs that I'm addicted to.

I wanted to run to him and hug him very tight. To squeeze him in my arms. To feel home in his arms.

"Why?" I asked, even though I know his reason. He wanted to see me and it makes my heart flutter. Bringing it back to life. He's the only one who can bring me back to life. Without him I feel lost. Without him I feel incomplete. Without him I feel dead.

KiHyun looks at TaeIl. TaeIl nodded and walked towards the car. When he's gone, KiHyun looks at me and held my hand. Both of us get inside and the moment he close the door, he hug me.

"Why? Why did you leave? Why did you left me? You don't know how worried I am." He said as he burried his face on the crook of my neck.

Even though I wanted to push him but I can't.  Instead, I return the hug and hugged him tight. "KiHyun." I called, tear escaping my eyes.

I'm having a mix emotion. I'm sad, nervous, angry but I'm happy. 

I'm sad because I need to face him once again.

Nervous because he's here.

Angry because he's here.

And happy because he's here. 

All of that emotions are here because he's here.

"KiHyun, you need to know something." I said embracing him tightly.

"What is it?" He asked pulling away when I held hin tight. I close my eyes as I said, "I already know everything." I already know you're a liar. "That's why I'm here." Because I can't face The person who's hurting me. "To think and be alone."

I release him as he pulled away from me. He looked at me, shock written on his face. He then bend down as he lower his head, his shoulders are moving up and down and I know in that moment.

I made him cry once again.

●●●

Just one chapter or two to go and then Epilogue.