11. The Truth

ERRORS AHEAD

•••

The movie was fine, it got me too emotional. But it was just for a while though since KiHyun made sure that I won't waste my tears for something that is not important.

Both of us go to the Arcade and played basketball,  he was so noisy that he drew attention, but I ignored it. I didn't stop him since he looks so happy playing. It just made me happy too and I don't want it to stop. 

I don't want this day to end. I'm afraid that if this day will end, everything will end as well.

"Yah, jagi. Come." He said as he gestured me to come to him and I obliged. He gave me a balla nd told me to play with him. I only look at him as if he was gone insane.

I don't play basketball, out of all people he should know that.

"Shiro." I declined giving him back the ball. He did not complaint and just let me off the hook. And I know by then, that he wasn't in the mood.

When he was done playing basketball, both of us headed to the next destination, it's the sea.

"Why are we here?" I asked, looking up at him but he only look at the sea in front of us. The sun is already setting. This should be a cliche moment,  except he's mad at me. He's ignoring me since the time I turned his invitation down earlier.

I got fed up of it and walked behind him. I hug him from the back and place my head on his back. I can hear his heartbeat that made me smile. It's beating fast and I know that it's because of me.

"HyoKi." He called, sighing heavily. I hummed and look at his head but all I can see is his hair and his ear turning pink.

"Why are you like this?" He asked, making me frown because of confusion. I was about to pull out fron the hug but he held my hand, stopping me from doing so.

"What?" I asked. As far as I know I did nothing to him.

"I should be ignoring you but why can't I? I should stop doing it but why can't I?" He asked. This time, I pulled from the hug because I can't understand what he's saying.

Why would he want to ignore me? Is it still because of earlier? Why would he want to stop doing it, and what is that 'it' he's talking about? I can't understand the whole thing and it's giving me a headache!

"What are you talking about?" I asked, turning him to face me. He forced a smile and I don't know why but I hate the fact that I can't appreciate the beautiful scenery because of this feeling that is eating me.

This is not happening again.

"You need to know something." He said.

"What is it?" I asked nervously. I shouldn't be nervous right now, but his expression is making me nervous.

He hesitated at first, but then he began to talk. "The truth is..."

"What? What is the truth?" I asked, eager to let go of this bullshit feeling. I want this to end, the nervousness I'm feeling and all of that shit.

"The truth is.."

"Mwo?!" I asked irritatedly making him chuckle. I smack him on his shoulder and chuckled too. Damn. What was that.

"You made me nervous!" I told him as I pulled him into a hug. He chuckled and return the hug I was giving to him and at that moment, I know something's wrong.

"I want you to know that if something happens... Remember that I love you. You're the one that I love and I will love forever." He said.

"I love you too." I said looking up at him. He pecks on the tip of my nose as I flashes a smile.

"Tinie!" KiHyun's small eyes widen for a bit when I called by what his fans called towards him. He said he hated to be called Tinie because he doesn't want that name. I'm just calling him that to tease him.

"You remembered." He accused pointing at me like I just did something wrong. 

"Huh?" I asked.

He walks towards me. Placing his other hand on my waist, pulling my body towards his. He's staring at me as if he's studying something on my facial expression. 

"You didn't remember?" He asked, frowning.

"The what?" I asked, brows creased because of confusion.

"You use to call me Tinie. That's your endearment to me." He said.

I look at him as if he's gone mad. Is he kidding? "You don't like to be called Tinie."

I watched some of Monsta X's videos and I heard that he doesn't like fans calling him Tinie. I heard it with my own pair of ears.

"Yea I don't like to be called Tinie aside from you." He said as he flashes his honey-like smile.

I prevented myself not to smile but I can't help it. Unknowingly, I flashes a smile, and you can guess what happen next, of course it'll be cliche.

"I love you HyoKi." He said as he peck on the tip of my nose. I observed, KiHyun really has an addiction of kissing on the nose and I have to admit that I really like it.

It's one of the reason why I love him. It's just so sweet.

He's the sweetest thing that happened to me and I think I don't deserve it.

"Nado saranghae KiHyun."

"Aye yah. What the fuck are you two doing?" Migs asked when both of us was about to kiss.

I forgot, we're here at Migs house because it's her birthday. JooHeon and her has the same birthday that's why we gathered to celebrate at her house. 

The main plan is actually a girl's party. Migs invited all of her friend and I already meet some of them but then when HoSeok oppa said that it's JooHeon's birthday too, they came here in a rush, trespassing at Migs property.

"Leave the poor couple alone." Said HyunWoo oppa, patting Migs shoulder and walk inside the living room. I stick my tounge at Migs which she only replied with a roll eyes.

Migs tsked and walk away and I saw how HoSeok oppa stared at Migs when she's walking. It's like as if they fought and HoSeok oppa wants to talk to her so bad.

Maybe they really fought, and maybe it's the reason why Migs' not in the mood even if it's her birthday but no matter what the problem is. I know it isn't my business to stick my nose on it.

I should just stay silent. I don't know anything about their relationship,  I shouldn't interfere.