14. Beautiful Lie

ERRORS AHEAD

  ●●● 

"Oppa!" I looked at the kid who has a high pitch voice. She's tall like me and she looks like Migs. A little. 

She hugged TaeIl from behind and kissed him on his cheeks. I looked at them with a confused eyes. TaeIl oppa never said a word to me that he has a girlfriend already. That guy, he's really mysterious.

I'm at a SM lobby right now, I came here because TaeIl told me too. I asked him out because I wanna know something from him. He's the only one who can answer me. Every happenings that I remembered he was there. 

"I waited for you in Hangang but you didn't come! Wae?" The girl asked TaeIl oppa like a brat child. Clearly, the girl always gets what she wants that's why she acts like that. Maybe she's an only daughter or why would she act like the world only revolves to her?

"Mianhae. I'm going to meet someone." TaeIl oppa asked as he smile sadly on the girl. 

"More important than me?" She asked as she pout. If HwaSoo's here, she'll surely go to the girl and diss her. 

TaeIl oppa sighed as he looked at the girl's eyes. "Shin--"

"Forget it." The girl said as she walked out from the building. TaeIl oppa sighed and took a glance on my direction before going towards the girl. I sighed, maybe it isn't the right time to know the truth. 

  ●  

"MinHye-ah." I called as I looked up at her. I'm at her room right now. Her room is filled with black stuff that it made me sick. I thought she's a simple person, but she isn't. Her walls were colored in black and the border line is red that it really looks like a room in hell. There's a picture of Lord Voldemort on her door too that it dive people away from her room. 

There are posters of MONSTA X at the right side of her room but more on HoSeok oppa, well it is her boyfriend so why wouldn't she post that on her walls. Even I, have a posters of KiHyun on my room too. In that case I won't miss him if they're going abroad for a tour. 

"What's the problem?" She asked as she open her one gallon of chocolate ice cream. 

"Are you a death eater?" I asked. She smirk at me as she give me a look as if she'll gonna eat me. 

"It's for you to find out." She said as she laugh evilly. i shivered and look at her like sh's gone mad. This girl has a lot of personality. Sometimes she's sweet, innocent and a calm girl, sometimes she's a psycho. Like now.

"I saw TaeIl oppa with a girl who really looks like you." I said, she stopped laughing and creased her brows.

"Jinjja? But my face is one of a kind though." She said as she smiled, she even flipped her hair. "If she really looks like me, she must be very beautiful." She added. I rolled my eyes as I nodded.

"She's beautiful yea. But she's like a brat kid." I said as I lie down on her bed. She sigh as she put the ice cream on the table beside her bed. 

"I think I know her already." she said, grabbing her phone and began to tap on it as if she's searching something. "Geugeuttda." she muttered as she smile wickedly.

"So her name is Ahn ShinHye." she said as she put her phone back on the table and grabbed her ice cream. I look up at her confusedly. Who the hell is she talking about? Who's ShinHye? This igirl is really gone mental, why is she still wandering in this earth. She needs to admit in a mental hospital.

  ● 

"Tinie." I called when he was cooking for our dinner while I'm at the counter, watching his every move. He's really like a chef when he cooks. What a husband material.

"I remembered something earlier." I open up. I just thought that if I remember something, he'll be the one I should tell first because he was there from the beginning. 

"What is it?" He asked still chopping the onion strings. 

"That day, when you called me for a date but you weren't there at the said place. Did you dump me? I noticed it was the same dress I was wearing when I nearly die from a van." I said. It was the same dress I was wearing when TaeIl oppa was comforting me, the only difference is, I was soaking wet when I was with TaeIl oppa. And the time when I was waiting for Tinie, I look happy and excited, like I was really looking forward for that date.

"That?" He asked as a smile form on his lips, but i can see that he's only forcing it. He doesn't look like happy, maybe something really happened that night.

"The two of us got into a big fight that we ignored each other for 2 weeks." He said but I knew better.

Break up with him.

HwaSoo's voice keep echoing my mind but I cannot do that. I can't break up with him.

 Not yet.

Just a few more beautiful lies. Just a few more.

  ●●●  

A bit short again. I have a hangover, bear with me. :)