SC: 1

This is KiHyun's POV y'all!

ERRORS AHEAD
•••

I stare at HyoKi carrying our baby with her both hands. She was smiling lovingly and I'm just happy that we're now here. We've met challenges and I'm glad the God is with me all through out. He gave me the most beautiful woman in the world and an angel which is our daughter.

I can still remember the first time I saw her. It's not in a library, I saw her in a basketball court with her head bowed down. I admit that I fell for her the moment I saw her. I adore all of her,  the way her hair falls down as she read a book, the way her hand move as she turn the pages, the way she crosses her legs. It's so graceful, like she was born as a princess.

Then one day, I was on the library,  trying to find the book for my research when she took it first. I was taken aback because it's the person that I love. I stuttered while speaking at her but I bet she doesn't know it. We talked,  for the first time in my life,  we talked. God knows how much my heart fluttered that time,  and our love story began there.

We became friends, until we became lovers. I gave her all she deserves, I gave him all my time,  we study together we do things together.

She cheer me up when I was still a contestant in the survival show. She's always with me,  until the last episode of the survival show and I was one of the chosen member to be in a group.

I was depressed because I needed to choose. If I should debut with the guys or I should choose the one I love. I don't know what to do,  I love both.

That's why in our date,  I was late because I was thinking if I should break up with her, I talked to my brother first seeking an advice, he's the person that made me love singing,  and he knows how much I wanted to be a singer and he knows how much I love HyoKi.

"Talk to her, tell it to her and she will understand it. She loves you right?"

That's what he said, but I did the opposite that I regreted. I broke up with her without saying anything. I thought it was best to do it instead but it's not.

We never meet for two years and it was hell for me. I can't talk to her if I see her, that's why I always visit his dad's office to know if she's doing well.

When I saw her at some event,  God knows how much I want to run to her and hugged her,  kissed her like how I used to. But I prevented myself because there's no us anymore and there are alot of people around. I might ruin her peaceful life.

But one day, her dad encouraged me to talk to her so I visited her in their house, but she only shooed me away. But I didn't stop there. I did my best to win her heart again but she's like a stone,  she build wall on her heart that it's hard to break,  I was about to give up when I heard she met an accident.

I was so worried at her,  I always visit her before and after my schedules, and I was so glad that she gained consciousness,  but she had amnesia.

I don't know what to do after talking to the doctor so I called her parents,  and when they came, they told them I was her boyfriend so I was shocked. I love her and I don't wanna fool her but that's the only way I can be with her so I played along.

I

did things that I didn't get to do in the past. I give her all of my free time and even brought her to date even though I know reporter might see us. I just don't care aside from her. She's all that matter to me.

But when she gained her memories again, she left me. I was so frustrated,  depressed and tired. I always look for her in my spree time. The member knows I was always wasted because I cannot find her.

Then I saw her fucking best friend. Moon TaeIl. I hate him, why? Because I think he likes my girlfriend. I can see  affection in his eyes looking at my girlfriend. I know it's affection because that's how I look at my girl.

I asked him if he knows where she is. I love HyoKi so much that I can lower my pride just to find her.

TaeIl told me where she is and visited her but didn't go to her and talk. Instead I help her giving things,  I asked her neighbor to give things she needed for her pregnancy.

You asked why did I know she's pregnant? TaeIl told me after giving me a punched on my face.

And when I think it's the time to talk to her,  I did and I was glad that he gave me another chance.

"Yah KiHyun! I need your help." I heard HyoKi's voice waking me up from my reverie.

"Huh? Wae?" I asked. She gestured me to come to her so I did. "I'm gonna make a milk so hold her first." She said and gave HyoHyun to me. She was named after our name. Hyo for HyoKi and Hyun in KiHyun.

I am happy that I have a daughter now. I don't need to visit on my brother's house and look after my neice because I already have mine. And my daughter is much more beautiful,  prettiest, and the cutest baby on earth.

I can still remember HyoKi gave birth to her and the moment they told me it was a girl.

"It's a girl hyung. Ready to load your gun with lots of bullets."  ChangKyun said and the members laugh.

I sat on the sofa with HyoHyun in my arms and HyoKi came with a smile on her face.

"You two look so cute." She said. She sat beside me and took the baby in my arms so I snaked my arms around her waist.

"Let's work out later?" I whispered and she giggled.

"Shut up!"