Letter from Me

This is not an update (Sorry if you thought it is.)

This is just a letter from me to MONSTA X and to my co-MONBEBE. I know it's late and I'm sorry for that.

To MONSTA X, I just want to thank you for being born, for the things you did for us, for everything that you did that made us happy and feel loved and I'm sorry because I know in myself that I can't return all of the things you did. Yes, I love you, and I know you feel it from all of us but that's all I can do, to support you and love you. I can't do anything aside from that.

The song that JooHeon made for our birthday, it was so beautiful and I will treasure it forever. I would cherish everything from all of you. You don't know that it made me cry hearing it, no one did that to me even though it's not my actual birthday. JooHeon you're the best and it made me angry that you always felt sorry that you cannot give enough because the truth is, you already gave everything. You're the sweetest Jooheon, we appreciate all your efforts and please don't be sorry anymore.

To KiHyun that fell asleep waiting for our birthday, it's okay. It's cute you know, waiting for the clock to strike 12 just to greet us for our birthday. Just that little effort made my heart melt. You're not my actual bias but hell, I can cheat for you. Lol.

To our sunshine MinHyuk, stay what you are baby. We will always be with MONSTA X anywhere and anytime and we will be the best. No, actually you guys are the best already. You guys are the best in your own ways. I feel thankful that I stan you guys, and even though I know you can't read this. I just want to say THANK YOU. 

It's cute that Shownu oppa and MinHyuk did the face swap and gosh. I need a sunshine Shownu. Shownu oppa, you're cute in your own ways. I'm thankful that you're  taking care of the guys, I know you're not talkative and even though you're not you always got my eyes when you performed. I appreciate the small things that you're doing. I know how much you care because we share the same personality.

I got a good sleep because of I.M's live last night. It felt like I was talking to my boyfriend before going to sleep even though I didn't understand. Even though I didn't see you, (it was Voice Only) your voice in "Happy Birthday" made it more beautiful, you have a deep voice that matches Jooheon's honey voice. I'm thankful that you joined the survival show and it made me cry that you and Jooheon is close now. I hope you'll get closer even more.

Hyungwon, you were my prince not until my friend stole you. Lol. You are still my prince and forever will but that's all. Because I have a King already. Lol. I won't say anything and praise you and say things like how much I love you bcs my friend will kill me. Seriously.

And to my King, I HATE YOU. But you know that I love you right? I hate you for doing the things that I can't give you. I love the promises that you try hard to make. I hate that you always strip in every concert (I like it but you don't need to do it you know?)  I'm afraid that you get sick stripping at every concert, I know you have a lot of vitamins but that's not enough! You should take care of yourself more! We love you not because of your body, I love you for who you are no need to get naked on stage gosh! You're my ball of sunshine, for me you are the cutest. I don't care if you get fat, so what if they call you fat? I hope you won't mind them because the real fans will accept you for who you are and what you're capable of. You're not just body and face HoSeok. You're a lot more and I hope you learn to love the things we love from you. (Or maybe you love it already) I love you baby. I only wish for your happiness. If ever you'll get yourself a girlfriend, please tell us because no matter how you keep it a secret, we will still know. I trust you. I will be happy for you.

To my co-MONBEBEs! Kyaah! You guys are not blind! Thank you. Thank you for supporting our guys with all your hearts. For buying their every albums, going to concerts and for voting for them. You don't know how much I love you guys. You don't know how much you make our boys happy. Let's support them even more for their upcoming comeback, this time, let's work harder for their first win in music shows, not just first win but let's get 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th to 100. Let's work our hardest to grab a trophy for them. A trophy they can, and we can be proud of. A trophy where we can shed our tears and said "finally we had it" let's create only happy memories. Let's shed tears because of happiness not because we're frustrated. Let's treasure every moments we had. Let's walk with the boys on the flowery path.

Never leave our side because as what Minhyuk said, anytime, anywhere, as long as we're together we can be the best.

Writing letters isn't my thing but I did it anyways. And gosh you don't know how much I shed tears during class because of this.  I wrote this during English time 😂😂 no I'm not a bad student, I did it when I was done doing my activity.

I felt  so high last night because of the gifts from MX that I thought I should do something so I did.