20. Good Morning

Errors Ahead
●●●

Next morning, me and TaeIl was preparing food for breakfast when KiHyun appeared. I glare at the air before looking at him.

"What are you still doing here? You're no longer needed here, the father's already here." I said, I felt TaeIl oppa's eyes on me but I only ignore him.

"What the actual fuck are you saying?" He whispered, and even though he doesn't kmow how to get mad, I know I made him angry.

"My baby can hear you oppa." I said, frying the spices in the pan.

"You didn't made up last night?" He asked. I shrug, ignoring his question.

"How can we made up when it's only getting worst?" I asked, glaring at nothing. I heard him sigh and left the kitchen, leaving me with KiHyun again. That guy really knows how to make my life a living hell.

I felt pair of hands on my waist, I look up to see KiHyun, he smiled at me and burried his face on the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry babe." He said, leaving gently kisses.

"Let go. My future husband might see you." I said, even though I don't want him to let go. His hug to me tighten as he suck on my neck, I close my eyes as I bit my lip because of the impact he's giving me.

"I'm your future husband HyoKi." He said and spin me around. Before I could speak, he lowers his head and kissed me fully in the lips. I didn't kiss him back at first but his lips is so tasty that I give in. Returning all the kisses with the same passion.

After a minute, he left my mouth and trailed kisses in my neck, nipping, kissing, sucking leaving marks.

"KiHyun." I moaned, holding his hair. He was about to open my clothes when the door bursted open startling both of us. I screamed in pain when I touch the pan that is still on the burning stove.

"I see, both of you made out." TaeIl oppa said walking towards our direction.

"Get a room and catch up." He said. KiHyun held my hand that get burned and ushered me to my room.

"Where's your first aid kit?" He asked and was about to go the kitchen when I stopped him.

"It's nothing." I said. Snake my hand around his neck and pulled him closer to me. I kiss him on his lips, wich he responded. The kiss got heated once again, he trailed my neck, while unbuttoning my pajamas.

He carried me bridal style to my bed and crawled onto me, when my pj's finally removed, he kneaded my boobs and he was sucking the other one.

"Damn what the hell KiHyun." I moaned when I felt so good.
"Oooh."

"Yes. Let them hear who made you feel so good." He said in his husky voice. I bit my bottom lip to prevent any noise. TaeIl is just downstairs, he can hear me if I get noisy. That guy has a seventh sense.

"Let it out love." He said. Licking, kissing my tummy. "Can you hear your mommy, baby?" He asked in his cute voice.

"Oh. Ki-Hyun." He chuxkled darkley and removed my lace panties. When he succeeded on removing, he massaged my clit that made me go insane. "Shiit. Ohh Ugh." I saw him smiled in satisfaction. Damn. He's loving this.

He lower his head and seconds I know, he was licking me on my wet lips down there while his fingers where deep inside me. This is making me insane. I'm so fucking close. Fuck.

My walls tighten around his finger that he pulled it out, I mewled when it was out but then I felt satisfied when his junior filled me in.

"Does it hurt." He asked in concern. I closed my eyes and waited to adjust and when I felt it's already okay, I tap him on his back that made him started to pull it out and push is it in a slow fucking way.

It's making me crazy that I want he to do it fast. But it feels so good that I want him to stay doing it in that way.

"Damn. KiHyun. Ugh ugh ugh. Faster." I moan.

He lower his head to kiss me on the lips as he did it faster. I held him on his back, the other one grabbing a fistful of his hair because I know I can't scratch him.

"Damn it." He groaned. My walls tightened around his member. Both of us nearing our climax.

"I'm close." I managed to whisper.

"Me too, let's cum together." He kissed me and slam me in for three times and we released our climax. He laid beside me and caged me inside his arm.

"This is the best good morning sex ever." He said. I frowned and looked at him.

"This is our first morning sex." I said. He smiled and kissed me on my forehead.

"That's why." He said and burried his head on my neck. This is really what he loves. "Don't leave me again." I smiled and nodded.

"I won't. Never again."

"Promise?" He asked like a little child, raising his pinky finger. I locked mine with him and smiled.

"Promise."

Both of us look at each other as we both smile.

A knock was heard on the door that both of us frowned.

"What?" I asked. Slightly irritated. That guy just need to break the moment.

"Lovers, get up there and let's eat. TaeIl cooks a very special food that even tasty than sex." He said.

"Who's that?" KiHyun asked me.

"It's JinWoo." I said. He nodded his head and help me wear my pj's on before wearing his.

"Kaja?" He asked the moment he's done and I only nodded.