15. Let's meet

ERRORS AHEAD

***

I sigh. I've been down lately, I keep on remembering things and I don't know why if I shoild believe it or not. I want someone to talk but they're busy. HwaSoo's busy on her business and TaeIl oppa is busy on their commitments.

I am sad that they're not with me when I needed them the most, but I know that their life doesn't revolve on me, they have their own life and I should understand them.

My parents and my brother are still not here. Their vacation's not done yet. Maybe they'll be here in a month.

I open my laptop as I typed there to write all of my thoughts. Migs told me something about writing. She's an author who write stories. More on happy romantic stories with a happy endings.

I wonder if who is her inspiration. I'm sure it's HoSeok oppa.

I can still remember the things she said she said.

Flashback

I was sitting in Migs' bed. She was typing something on her laptop so I asked her what is she typing because she look so serious about it. Sometimes she smile when she write. I thought she's just chatting someone but no, she's typing in a Microsoft Word.

"What are you doing?" I asked when she's not giving me her attention. I am just asking her, why did she call me when she's ignoring me. I really can't understand this girl.

"Writing a novel." She answered, give me a quick glance and smile before looking at her laptop once again.

"You're an author?" I asked once again and she nodded giving all of her attention on her work. The moment she's done typing she sat beside me. 

"Why did you choose to be an author?" I asked. That question really lingered in my mind, I'm curious why did she chose this and not a choreographer. As far as I know, she loves dancing. Maybe dancing is one of the reasons why  HoSeok oppa and her has a relationship. 

She smiled as she glance at me before looking at the blue sky through her window, "I choose this because this is the only way I can express myself." She said as she sigh.

"I write because that is the only thing I can do, without others judging me. I write because I want people to feel happy, to believe there's happy ending. I write because I wanna feel it." She said as she smile, but why does she look so sad?

What 'it' does she mean?  What does she wanna feel? All of the things are already in here, the looks, the wealth, HoSeok oppa. She's literally perfect.

The truth is, I want her life. I envy her so much. Her relationship with HoSeok oppa is no joke. Just a text from her and HoSeok oppa will come in a rush.

I want KiHyun to be like that to me.

"Life in a book is perfect. And I want my life to be like that." I said and she nodded. "I want my life to be like yours." I added, and a bitter smile crept on her face.

END

My phone rang indicating that someone messaged me. I glance at it and pick it up when I read KiHyun's name.

From: My Tinie

  Let's meet.

That's his message and then the address of a place where we'll meet. I asked him what time and he said 8 PM. I looked up at the clock. It's already 6. Better to ready myself than to get late.

I stood up from where I was seated and walked my way towards the bathroom to get a quick shower, when I'm done showering. I wore my shorts and a loose shirt. I put a light make uo and comb my natural curly hair.

I was done by 7:39 PM, I wore a flat shoes and get my bag before going out of the house. I hail a cab and told the driver the address.

It was just a 20 minutes drive. I hopped off and roam my eyes around. I give the driver my fare before going to the only cottage in a place.

There's a table at the center of it, I walked my way towards it. I noticed the rose petals all ove the floor, the flowers that hangs on the walls. There's a flower vase on the center of the table too.

This looks so romantic, but why do I feel like it already happen? I mean, I feel like this happen in the past, am I wrong?

There's a chandelier that made this place more romantic.

I took a seat and my head was suddenly throbbing. I massaged my temple as I close my eyes.

I groaned as I massaged my temple harder. I open my eyes and saw a violen at the side that made my head hurts more. Damn. What the hell is happening.

I groaned and groaned while there are memories that is playing in my mind. I cried because of the pain as the memories keeps on playing. Damn. Damn. What is this.

"Babe. HyoKi. What's happening?" I heard KiHyun's voice as he rubbed my back.

"KiHyun." I whimper before I lost my unconciousness.

•••

Short uodate again (^^)v