17. Childhood Sweetheart

ERRORS AHEAD

The loud banging sound was heard again this morning. I glared at the air thinking it's the son of the couple next door. The couple knows I'm pregnant that's why they keep on sending me things or healthy foods.

I don't even know how did they know that I'm pregnant. It's just a couple of months and I still don't have baby bump. Am I getting fat?

I stood up from my bed when that guy keeps on banging on my door like a drunken retard.

"What?" I asked the moment I open the door. He frown as he look at me from my toes to my heads as if check9ng me out, his judging eyes meeting me, I arched 9ne brow at him.

"Does pregnant required to dress like that? It's fucking January and you're wearing thin clothes."

"Shut up Park JinWoo. My baby will hear you." I said as I glared at him. The OB-gyne said my baby might hear what I'll say or hear.

"It's not cold you fatter." I said grabbing the shopping bag from him before closing the door, but I open the door once again to send my thanks.

"Tell auntie thank you. You may go." I said closing the door once again. I heard him 'tsked' and when I peeked thorugh the w8ndow, he was already walking towards their house, his hands were both on his pockets.

It's been a couple of months since I got here, TaeIl visits me seldom since he got busier than ever. I'm so proud of him, his schedules is always full pack and it's a good thing for an idol but I'm still worried because he might get a short time for sleep.

About KiHyun, he's busy too that maybe he already forget me. I can already see them in every show. Their becoming a big thing and I am proud of him.

I always keep in touch of one of their staff and she always keeps me updated, I'm thankful of her because she didn't say a thing to KiHyun because if she did she'll be fucked up from me.

I was about to go to my room when someone knocked on the door again. "What?!"

Park Jin Woo chuckled before coming in though I didn't invite him. Darn. He got a thick face.

He walks so slow that I just want to kick him so he'll get in the living room fast. How can this guy be an idol, I wonder if he can keep up in the performances.

"What the fuck do you need?" I asked when he sat down comdortably on the sofa, he even put his feet on the table. This guy has really no shame. I wonder how well did they raise him.

"Your baby might hear you." He said as he wink towards me. This guy. I glared at him and sat next to him, he might be my worst enemy but he's still a friend. He's a nice guy but I just hate his guts.

He's been here for a month and I don't even know why, maybe for a vacation.
"It's nice that you came back here." He said, smiling at me. I chuckle as I shook my head.

"Maybe." I said.

"How's you and KiHyun?" He asked. "Don't deny it, you two are still together, I saw you two in Seoul several times. Probably dating." He said as he shruged.

I look at him with widen eyes, if he saw me then there's still others who saw us? Damn. Darn. If a reporter saw it, KiHyun will be fucked up. That guy really.

"So?" He asked. I look at the television when I heard KiHyun talking, he looks so happy and I hope he's doing fine.

I force a smile and look at JinWoo. He's so good looking now compared to the times we're still a kid. I always call him ugly though he looks so cute, but now I cannot call him that, he looks so handsome, now that he became what he wanted since young.

We were childhood sweetheart, we always play together with our other friend, he was my groom and I was his bride, sometimes we'll just play rock paper scissor if we're alone. Just to have fun.

Time flies so fast, because now it's completely different. We talked about problems and all. Well, we were ignorant back then, when all we always think is to play at the playground.

I was so lost back then that I forgot I still have other friends other than TaeIl oppa, HwaSoo and Migs. I forgot I still have JinWoo, who will always be there at my side since we were young.
"I really can't understand why mom.enrolled me to a different school. Maybe if I attended your school I could've call you mine." He said as if he's rapping, I didn't even understand what he said. I only catch up the word 'I' and 'mine'. I thought he's a slow rapper how can he did it fast?

"Yah." I called, nudging him on his shoulder. "Do you have a girlfriend now?" I asked smiling playfully. He chuckled.

"What are you saying. I'm too busy for that." He said as he laugh.

"What busy? If you're busy you won't be here." He rolled his eyes because of what I've said.

"Tsk. Fine." He sigh. "My heart is taken, but she's not mine and will never be mine."

I felt my hurt sunk for a bit. He always look so happy that I thought he's not experiencing something painful. Mayne girls are really showy than boys, because me, I always let people know that I'm hurt. That I'm too tired in this world and that I just wanna die. But thanks to my baby, I wanted to live for him/her. To strive hard for our future.

"Yah. Wanna go get some ice cream?" He asked. I spanked his head.

"Are you crazy? It's cold outside and you want to grab Ice cream?" I asked glaring at him. He chuckled.

"What? We always do this when we were still young and besides, it has free scoops since it's still winter."

"Tsh. Shiro. My baby will get sick." I said, his eyes found my tummy and he bit his lower lip.

"Oh. I forgot we're not kids anymore." He said sighing.